Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Strategy
This is a thread to type in what type of players you would want on your football team. Also, you can type on how to use them. (I just thought this might be interesting.)

Such as if I had a football team, I would want:

Offense: (Mixed (but mostly passing) Offense)
QB - Accurate Passer (Scramblers are good, but I would like a more accurate QB.)
HB - Powerback (Someone who will guarantee me yards each play.)
FB - Powerback (Taking turns to help the HB run.)
OL - Pass Blockers (To give my QB extra time.)
TE - Extra Receiver (An extra option for the QB to guarantee short yards.)
WR - Possesion Receivers (A passing game determines not on the player's speed, but on the coach's play. Also, I hate to watch on TV a WR drop a pass.)

Defense: (4-3 Defense)
DE - Run Stoppers
DT - Run Stoppers (My DL should be able to make the game 1 dimentional.)
OLB's - Run Stoppers (Just in case the DL can't get to the running back.)
MLB - Cover Linebacker (To prevent any passes in the middle of the field.)
DB's - Cover Defensive Back's (To have my cornerbacks play a zone defense on the sides; both safeties play a zone defense behind the entire defense, making sure no receivers will try to run to the endzone.)

I'm a fan using blitzes. When I'm not playing against a running team, I can use my OLB's to blitz the opposing QB. This would help since my DL wouldn't be good at getting to the QB.
My team would have computer chips in their heads and i would think for them. Then like my runners would have robot legs and stuff and magnet hands!
Hilbily Wrote:My team would have computer chips in their heads and i would think for them. Then like my runners would have robot legs and stuff and magnet hands!

You shouldn't do that, you know. First, you make biological football players. Next, robot football players will be made and will take over the world.
Big and Fast
2HB
1FB
1QB
2TE
O-Line
(POUND IT)