Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dave Conley named new coach a Phelps Jr. High School
Elkhorn City Coach Dave Conley will be the new head coach at Phelps Jr High this year. He was over here this morning meeting with JR, the parents and the players. Good luck to Coach Conley and the Phelps Lady Hornets.
Welcome aboard Coach Conley! Best wishes for a wonderful year!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Congrats Coach Conley and good luck on the season.
Good luck at Phelps. Didn't he win the County Championship at Elkhorn City last year? Who will coach EC this year?
Congratulations on your win last year. I do not blame Phelps for signing you on- a proven winner. Good luck this year. Which teams and/or players do you think will be your toughest this season? Any early winners predictions? Best team and player in county to look out for? Good luck again and thanks for your input!
pikeville will the favorite,the Rachels will be very good!Belfry will be pretty good.Dorton will be pretty good also.Mullins will challlenge also.
Dorton got a couple of players from Virgie that will help them, one will probably start. They will be about 8 deep.
who are the 2 players from Virgie
Savannah Honaker and Ashley Akers,both 7th graders. Savannah is around 5'7, Ashley is extremely aggressive and also plays inside
So New-o, do you therefore think Dorton has the best chance of winning the county?
I think it will come down to Pikeville and Dorton. How much help will the Rachels have? Can Dorton take advantage of their depth? The county tournament will be held at Mullins so it is a neutral site. I am picking Dorton to win it but no surprise if Pikeville does.
good luck to both
ec will win it once again
warriors#55 Wrote:ec will win it once again

I think Dorton or Pikeville is this years favorite. But you can't count out several of the other teams. EC lost a lot to graduation last year.
Good luck to one of our all time great cougars.
Coach Conley does a GREAT job and Good Luck
Coach Conley took his Lady Hornets to EC on Saturday for a scrimmage, after 4 quarters the score was tied at 22 each, they didn't go into overtime. Looks like he is doing a great job once again. Keep up the good work Lady Hornets and Coach Conley.