Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Thomas Signs with Texas Tech
I know this is old news but Elizibethtowns Qb Chris thomas signed with texas tech and should play this fall if not red shirted. congratz
WOW, TTU is an incredible place to play football. I didn't not realize they young man was of this caliber
Chris Todd also signed with Texas Tech a few years back from E-town. E-town runs a similar run and shoot offense as Tech and my guess is their head coach has some tie-in. Hopefully Thomas' career at TTU goes more smoothly than Todd's who ended up transferring to Auburn after he fell behind Graham Harrell on the depth chart.

Nonetheless congrats to the kid!
Good luck
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Chris Todd also signed with Texas Tech a few years back from E-town. E-town runs a similar run and shoot offense as Tech and my guess is their head coach has some tie-in. Hopefully Thomas' career at TTU goes more smoothly than Todd's who ended up transferring to Auburn after he fell behind Graham Harrell on the depth chart.

Nonetheless congrats to the kid!

TT is an Air Raid (not run and shoot) team like UK was when Mumme and Leach were here. E-town was one of the early HS in KY to go to the Air Raid offense. They got in good with the UK staff so I am sure they are connected to Tech, Georgia Southern and Tony Franklin's new school. Tony Franklin going to Auburn is why Todd transfered there instead of another school.
Congrats! Glad to see a Kentucky boy going to a big time college.
Congrats Chris! And Best of Luck.

Don't really know a lot about Chris. But, if he's going to TTU. He must be a excellent athlete.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL