Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pig Skin Preview
Does anyone know when they are going to start or have they already?
If you are referring to the WYMT previews, they started interviewing yesterday (July 29). I heard them announce it on WYMT yesterday- if coaches hadn't received an e-mail with an interview scheduled to contact the station. Not sure when they will start airing the interviews.
Ashland Daily Independent's football preview is schedule for release on August 20th if my memory serves correct.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Tomcat68 Wrote:Ashland Daily Independent's football preview is schedule for release on August 20th if my memory serves correct.

I've always enjoyed the ADI's coverage of high school football and their preview is outstanding.
Does anyone know if WYMT will be showing all the previews in a special show or will they be doing them a few at a time? I like the long preview where all the teams are together.
Guess I'll be answering my own question on this one. Just heard that the WYMT previews will being 8/5/09 on the 6:00 news.
The Northern Kentucky football preview will be released Thursday August 20