Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brett Favre to Stay Retired
This is all finally over.
I loved the man, but thank God this is all over.

I can't even stand to hear his name anymore.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:i loved the man, but thank god this is all over.

amen!
Next stop Canton, Ohio.
YAY!! The legacy is not as tarnished as it was going to be.
For this week.:HitWall:
PC_You_Know Wrote:This is all finally over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would like to take advantage of this post to say go Packers!!!!
For Brett, for Green Bay, for all of Football, this was the right decision and finally Football can move on and ESPN can finally report on something else for gods sake!!!
I loved watching Favre play the game. IMO he played it the way it should be played. Vince Lombardi didnt know it but when he talked about good football players playing with every inch of their bodies from the tops of their heads to the soles of their feet he was talking about a kid who would be the QB for his team 20 years later. Im glad all the talk is over and Im glad hes not gonna play but its tough letting something I know he loved that much go.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I loved watching Favre play the game. IMO he played it the way it should be played. Vince Lombardi didnt know it but when he talked about good football players playing with every inch of their bodies from the tops of their heads to the soles of their feet he was talking about a kid who would be the QB for his team 20 years later. Im glad all the talk is over and Im glad hes not gonna play but its tough letting something I know he loved that much go.

A Steeler fan passing out kudo's to a non-Steeler???? lol

:Thumbs:
I am actually shocked he made this decision but in my opinion it was the right choice. But like they said on espn it would not surprise me if he changed his mind tommorow.
Stardust Wrote:A Steeler fan passing out kudo's to a non-Steeler???? lol

Favre played like a Steeler! LOL!
Thank God!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I loved watching Favre play the game. IMO he played it the way it should be played. Vince Lombardi didnt know it but when he talked about good football players playing with every inch of their bodies from the tops of their heads to the soles of their feet he was talking about a kid who would be the QB for his team 20 years later. Im glad all the talk is over and Im glad hes not gonna play but its tough letting something I know he loved that much go.

Stardust Wrote:A Steeler fan passing out kudo's to a non-Steeler???? lol

Leave him alone SD what he's sayin is touching. I'm not crying either, I just got something in my eye. :Sad04:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I loved the man, but thank God this is all over.

I couldn't agree with you more, ODM43!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I am gonna miss him but i am glad its done. I think in the ebd he became quiet the drama queen!!!!