Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd Co. Next Year?
Which team should win floyd co tournment next year?
allen central have good talent
SuperMayne23 Wrote:allen central have good talent

I agree....I've also heard that mca and sf has some talent to should be another good year of floyd county basketball:1:
BOBCATS again.
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:BOBCATS again.

This
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:BOBCATS again.

Theres no way bl can pull off another championship.
Why not they have the same team.
My 2 cents. This upcoming season in Floyd Co. BBALL is going to be great, I cant wait. Alot of the teams that havent had very succesfull seasons in awhile, are going to turn heads this year. For instance, MCA should be improved with there gain of Corey Thornsberry and Zac Hall, and isnt Matt Ison gettin held back? if so, this will be a really tough team. Also, Allen Elementary should turn heads this year also. They finally have a coach that can mold these players into what they have had the potential to be. And Besty Layne, well what can I say, I dont see anyone stopping them again this year. Not to crush hopes of any kids on here, because Betsy Layne is a very beatable team, but it will take some serious skill and a well thought out game plan to beat them. Good luck to all teams this year. Looking forward to it!
Betsy Layne is a little overrated.....i mean in the past year i would bet all of money on them that was one of the best middle school teams ive seen but idk about the upcoming year do they have any holdbacks
BigBlueRush Wrote:Betsy Layne is a little overrated.....i mean in the past year i would bet all of money on them that was one of the best middle school teams ive seen but idk about the upcoming year do they have any holdbacks

I've heard that they do.. No idea who, or what grade tho. Take it with a grain of salt.
[quote=15th region slamdunk]I've heard that they do.. No idea who, or what grade tho. Take it with a grain of salt.[/QUO

I heard a rumor that dylan hamilton and chase hall are being held back.
I heard a rumor that the hamltion kid and hall kid are only playing football next year?
Could have same starters as last year? if all play.
The bobcats are cutting the nets down again. Sorry Floyd County. Things change but boys grade school basketball doesnt.
I believe BL's A and B teams all held back so, the county has its work cut out for them. :worthy:
I heard Dylan and Chase wasn't playing and tyler was moving to S.F
FLOYD CO. FAN Wrote:I believe BL's A and B teams all held back so, the county has its work cut out for them. :worthy:

I've heard pretty much heard the same thing. If its true, then this county is all battling for 2nd. I mean not to destroy hopes, but I dont think many (if any) even came that close to beating BL in A and B last year, and now the key players got held back? WOW, BL A and B teams will be able to beat most Floyd CO teams by 100 if they wish. Tell me im wrong..
I support kids being heldback 100%. But this many? Theres something there maybe just BL wanting another championship.
I also heard dalton was moving from BL
I'm just interested on doing the same thing so, if ( i know its just rumors) players get held back in the 8th grade but, they played highschool ball last year, they can't play highschool ball this year right, I know a few parents interested in doing the same but are scared of outcome in the end.( don't mean to make anyone mad just interested for ownself)
If you are held back in middle school you cant participate in any highschool sports.
007xxx Wrote:I'm just interested on doing the same thing so, if ( i know its just rumors) players get held back in the 8th grade but, they played highschool ball last year, they can't play highschool ball this year right, I know a few parents interested in doing the same but are scared of outcome in the end.( don't mean to make anyone mad just interested for ownself)

They are not allowed to play high school sports the second year that they repeat a grade, so if you are in 8th grade this year and are a hold back, then you can't participate in any high school sports. The first year you are in that grade don't matter because you are not a hold back during that time.
Lets just see how everything goes...
i think every one is looking over sf they will have a good team and a good point gaurd in austin bailey and a big man being tyler daniells wat more does a middle school team need a handler and a rebounder and scorer they might want to not look over this team to much
nikeman1 Wrote:i think every one is looking over sf they will have a good team and a good point gaurd in austin bailey and a big man being tyler daniells wat more does a middle school team need a handler and a rebounder and scorer they might want to not look over this team to much

Dont get me wrong, SF will be "Decent" but losing Corey Thornsberry hurt alot.
nikeman1 Wrote:i think every one is looking over sf they will have a good team and a good point gaurd in austin bailey and a big man being tyler daniells wat more does a middle school team need a handler and a rebounder and scorer they might want to not look over this team to much

Will Austin Bailey be playing P.G???:blabbermo
So Betsy layne Basketball team is going to be loseing Dylan and Chase because they aint playing and Tyler and dalton. Are moving. So they are Peyton and Blake
Yeah, I think Austin Bailey will be playing. They and will have a lot of experience from playing there last year. I look for SF to be playing for a championship if they stick together and play hard.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:My 2 cents. This upcoming season in Floyd Co. BBALL is going to be great, I cant wait. Alot of the teams that havent had very succesfull seasons in awhile, are going to turn heads this year. For instance, MCA should be improved with there gain of Corey Thornsberry and Zac Hall, and isnt Matt Ison gettin held back? if so, this will be a really tough team. Also, Allen Elementary should turn heads this year also. They finally have a coach that can mold these players into what they have had the potential to be. And Besty Layne, well what can I say, I dont see anyone stopping them again this year. Not to crush hopes of any kids on here, because Betsy Layne is a very beatable team, but it will take some serious skill and a well thought out game plan to beat them. Good luck to all teams this year. Looking forward to it!

So if MCA is closed where did Thornsberry & Hall end up at ?
so where will the mca players end up like matt ison corey thornsberry zac hall matt kidd ian hall and all there other players