Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl's Tournament at Dorton
The Dorton Ladycats will be hosting an 8 team tournament September 7th-10th. Each team will be guaranteed 2 games. Team, All Tournament, and All-Sportsmanship trophies will be given. For all out of county teams who participate, we will give a home game to them in return if interested.

If interested, contact Randy Davis at 639-2086 or email at [email=dortonwildcat5@hotmail.com]dortonwildcat5@hotmail.com[/email]
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:The Dorton Ladycats will be hosting an 8 team tournament September 7th-10th. Each team will be guaranteed 2 games. Team, All Tournament, and All-Sportsmanship trophies will be given. For all out of county teams who participate, we will give a home game to them in return if interested.

If interested, contact Randy Davis at 639-2086 or email at [email=dortonwildcat5@hotmail.com]dortonwildcat5@hotmail.com[/email]

What teams do you have so far?
ballcrazy Wrote:What teams do you have so far?

So far I have Dorton, Mullins, and Pikeville. Hazard's coach told me a couple of weeks ago that they'd probably play as well.

Last year's tournament was very exciting with Martin and Magoffin in the finals.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:So far I have Dorton, Mullins, and Pikeville. Hazard's coach told me a couple of weeks ago that they'd probably play as well.

Last year's tournament was very exciting with Martin and Magoffin in the finals.

As of now I have Dorton, Mullins, Pikeville, Hazard, and Phelps. Jenkins is supposed to let me know in the next few days.
Allen might be interested Coach, just let us know.
Eagle42 Wrote:Allen might be interested Coach, just let us know.

I will put you in if you are interested. Just let me know for sure.
Stumbo Elementary wants in.
its a good tournament .. martin county won it last year.. but we are so young we couldn;t give anyone a good game.. we lost 9 8th graders..

we would love to have any of you all come to our shootout to dedicate our newly renovated gym ( formly inez middle school) now cardinal gym.. on aug 29 ..
As of today, I have Dorton, Pikeville, Mullins, Phelps, and John M. Stumbo. Not sure about Hazard. Hopefully I'll know in the next couple days.
oldfoggie13 Wrote:its a good tournament .. martin county won it last year.. but we are so young we couldn;t give anyone a good game.. we lost 9 8th graders..

we would love to have any of you all come to our shootout to dedicate our newly renovated gym ( formly inez middle school) now cardinal gym.. on aug 29 ..

You can still play just as other teams did in your tournament, you play to get better not just because you can beat everyone .It's ok to take your lumps also most of the time it makes you a better team in the long run.:Thumbs:
so true.. i am sure coach sara elliott can make a team from this young bunch
Mullins dropped today, but I added Martin. So I now have Dorton, Pikeville, Phelps, Stumbo, and Martin.
Update: Phelps dropped out, but I added Herald Whitaker. So I now have Pikeville, Dorton, Stumbo, Martin, and Herald Whitaker. Need 1 more (Sept 8-10).
finalized yet coach??
Paintsville has a good team , try to get them to play.
ballcrazy Wrote:Paintsville has a good team , try to get them to play.

I already asked them.