Oct. 17th, '09 @ Auburn TBA

Oct. 24th, '09 Louisiana-Monroe TBA

Oct. 31st, '09 Mississippi State TBA

Nov. 7th, '09 Eastern Kentucky TBA

Nov. 14th, '09 @ Vanderbilt TBA

Nov. 21st, '09 @ Georgia TBA

Nov. 28th, '09 Tennessee TBA

http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/m-foot...sched.html
7-5 if they beat Tenn at the end of the year.
who do you think they will beat?
I think 8-4. They always upset at least one team the last two years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
11-1 with the lose to Florida!!!lol
Stardust Wrote:7-5 if they beat Tenn at the end of the year.

:Thumbs: I'm with you on this one.
6-6
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree with Alfus, Im thinking 6-6 but I hope Im wrong and its way better than that. Go Cats!

Sidenote- Did any hear that Micah Johnson got in trouble last night for fighting?
The incident happened over the weekend and it was on Saturday night, but no charges have been filed yet.....

I say we go either 7-5 or 6-6, with another win over LOOSERVILL, Miami of Ohio, EKU, Auburn, Louisiana-Monroe, Miss State, South Carolina??? Carolina is the toss up game.... Vandy???
I can see 7-5.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
8-4
Best case scenerio, we go 9-3 (losses to Florida, 'Bama, Auburn) this season. I think though at worst we will go 6-6, either way I look for the 'Cats to go to another bowl.
Likely wins: Miami, Louisville, La-Monroe, EKU, Miss St.

Likely losses: Florida, Alabama, Georgia

Tossups: Auburn, South Carolina, Vandy, Tennessee

So I see a record anywhere from 9-3 (highly unlikely) to as bad as 5-7 (also unlikely). I say they beat Auburn and Vandy, but the mental block continues against both USC and Tennessee.

Final record: 7-5 and a fourth straight bowl trip.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IRISH4 Wrote:Best case scenerio, we go 9-3 (losses to Florida, 'Bama, Auburn) this season. I think though at worst we will go 6-6, either way I look for the 'Cats to go to another bowl.

I can definitely see them going to another bowl.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Love to see them whip south carolina and wipe that smerk off of Steve Spuriers face.
I'm pulling for a lucky 8-4.
I can see wins vs Miami, OH, Louisville, South Carolina, Louisiana-Monroe, Miss St, EKU, Vandy, and Tennessee. Auburn and Georgia are tos-ups. Florida and Alabama are most likly losses.
IMO they'll win 5-7 games.

Kentucky will only go as far as their passing game will take them. If they plan on throwing short passes throughout the season then all teams will do is load up the box again and stop both our passing game and ground game.

Defense should be solid. I don't think will be able to put much heat on the quarterbacks if we stick to our 4 man rush again this upcoming season. Thats what ultimately killed us against most of the better passing teams. I think our front 7 will be good enough to slow down each teams ground game.

Special teams took a hit with the loss of Masthay. Hopefully Sieber and the other guys will be able to step in and put UK's offense and defenses in the best possible situations. Our return teams should be good with the return of Derrick Locke, Alfonso Smith, and Winston Guy.
9-3 lets go big blue
I said 11-1 with losses to Florida...noone like my thoughts...
7-5 and a fourth straight bowl appearance.
W-Sep. 5th, '09 vs. Miami (OH) (@ Cincinnati, OH) 12:00 pm
W-Sep. 19th, '09 Louisville TBA
L-Sep. 26th, '09 Florida TBA
L-Oct. 3rd, '09 Alabama TBA
L-Oct. 10th, '09 @ South Carolina TBA
L-Oct. 17th, '09 @ Auburn TBA
W-Oct. 24th, '09 Louisiana-Monroe TBA
W-Oct. 31st, '09 Mississippi State TBA
W-Nov. 7th, '09 Eastern Kentucky TBA
L-Nov. 14th, '09 @ Vanderbilt TBA
L-Nov. 21st, '09 @ Georgia TBA
L-Nov. 28th, '09 Tennessee TBA

I got 5-7 with Vandy and Miss State being the swing games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Typical UK season as of late. Last year if a few plays bounced our way(case in late game INTs to UGA and Vandy not happened wed have been 8-4 last season.) I see some of those games going our way next year. I see us 9-3 to 8-4 next year and going to a new years day bowl. I see this team taking the next step in the evolution of Wildcat Football. Newton, Cobb, and Smith will make our offense much more potent this year. With a Thorpe award candidate in Trevard Lindley and a Butkus Award candidate in Micah Johnson along with Winston Guy and Danny Trevathan(sp?) our D might be one the better units in the league if all stay healthy.
It sucks UK has to play football in the SEC, lol
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Typical UK season as of late. Last year if a few plays bounced our way(case in late game INTs to UGA and Vandy not happened wed have been 8-4 last season.) I see some of those games going our way next year. I see us 9-3 to 8-4 next year and going to a new years day bowl. I see this team taking the next step in the evolution of Wildcat Football. Newton, Cobb, and Smith will make our offense much more potent this year. With a Thorpe award candidate in Trevard Lindley and a Butkus Award candidate in Micah Johnson along with Winston Guy and Danny Trevathan(sp?) our D might be one the better units in the league if all stay healthy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:It sucks UK has to play football in the SEC, lol

Everyone else says that when we talk SEC Basketball.........