Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB Situation for Hazard
Hazard is losing a very good qb this year Durell Olinger. Who do you fell will be ready to take his spot. Right now the people are Tyler Olinger(little brother- does the skill at qb run in the family), Josh Kidd, or Tj Searcy(yes the one from pcc he transferred and has been a big help already to the bulldogs and he will be ready to kick pcc's @$$ next year).
Of course there may be a transfer we never know. But what do you think.

I go to Hazard High School and i think it will be Tyler Olinger.:wieghts: He just need to hit those weights this off sesaon, him and the other 2 candidates and we'll see next season who will be qb.
Well who ever it will be should have to work for it, and the best QB will be the starter come next year.
IDK, who will be the QB next year but they better be ready for the Prestonburg Blackcats ! We are lookin for revenge !
Pretty big shoes to fill good luck..!
Hopefully someone will be able to step up and fill his shoes. But it's tough to replace a great player like Durell Olinger.
i dont think no one can fill his shoes
It will also be tough for Hazard to replace there good Wr's as well!!
good luck to whoever gets the job
i think that the qb situation is up for grabs for the starting qb for the 06-07 season but if little brother is anything like big brother they will have a strong offence next year.
well black cat student uall didnt get the job done this year:no: and hazard doesnt play prestonburg next year so i guess you will have wait two years just tell your black cats to hit the :wieghts: and try again in two years cus you got :fight: up this year:Wave: :lmao:
Tyler Olinger
i rlly dont know if any of hazards young guns could fill durells shoes i think that the qb spot is up for grabs as well but who ever gets it i wish them luck and the team luck as well
I watched the duo of tyler olinger and greg adams (who I heard were related)play over at clay county, and i havent seen a freshmen quarterback with such a good arm and a freshmen reciever with such fast feet in quite a while. It makes you think later down the line that this team could be heading towards Louisville in later years. Tyler Olinger has such a good arm and in worm ups was throwing the ball around 50 yards, and the coach has told me that greg Adams runs a 4.5 WoW. I cant wait to see this duo of cousins later down the road.
is the qb there losing was he the one that was supposed to be goin to louisville or gettin looked at by them
7tothe2dawg Wrote:Hazard is losing a very good qb this year Durell Olinger. Who do you fell will be ready to take his spot. Right now the people are Tyler Olinger(little brother- does the skill at qb run in the family), Josh Kidd, or Tj Searcy(yes the one from pcc he transferred and has been a big help already to the bulldogs and he will be ready to kick pcc's @$$ next year).
Of course there may be a transfer we never know. But what do you think.

I go to Hazard High School and i think it will be Tyler Olinger.:wieghts: He just need to hit those weights this off sesaon, him and the other 2 candidates and we'll see next season who will be qb.

I Heard Olinger, and I have seen him play at clay county, he is definatley going to be as good or better then big brother ( Durell Olinger ). Wow i tell you what hazard is lucky to have all of those athletic olinger kids to come to there school. I wish out school did
tyler Olinger definately hes already good a few more years under his belt and he'll be as good or better then big brother mainly because of his size ability arm and speed
i think tyler olinger would definately be the one to open for hazard, this kid could be as good or better then older brother mainly because of size ablity and just cause he is big doesnt mean he aint got speed cause he is pretty fast , and has definatley got the arm ( runs in the family ) Keep working with him coaches and you may find yourselves at louisville
sorry didnt think the first one made it on there
blackcat_student Wrote:IDK, who will be the QB next year but they better be ready for the Prestonburg Blackcats ! We are lookin for revenge !
well u can we dont play u all next yearSmile
all three of those kids are going to be sophomores, i think that they might be surprised when tryouts roll around in the upperclassmen that might consider playing...they will be better than anybody expected