Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. -vs- Paintsville (8-21-2009)
I know its early to start the prediction threads but lets get it started.

Lawrence Co kicks off the season with an old foe from the past in Paintsville. I look for LC to come out and start the season off with a win and keep it rolling from there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Who does LC and Paintsville have returning from last year's team? What positions need to be filled from last years team's and are there any new additions?
Good Luck Dawgs.
Yea LC is my choice on this one although LC didn't have much of a year last year...But played a really tough sched, and played the tough teams close..This year sched. looks weaker...Tigers will lose by 21...:popcorn:
good luck LC and coach Joey Cecil
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Old School Wrote:Who does LC and Paintsville have returning from last year's team? What positions need to be filled from last years team's and are there any new additions?

LC only graduated 4 from last years team.... I really look for them to do great things this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I'll take Lawrence County by 2 touchdowns.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
LC 28 Paintsville 20
is the shepard kid back?
Batpuff Wrote:LC only graduated 4 from last years team.... I really look for them to do great things this year.
Would it be considered a "great thing" for a 4A school to beat up on a 1A school? That is, if in fact they are able to beat Paintsville.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Would it be considered a "great thing" for a 4A school to beat up on a 1A school? That is, if in fact they are able to beat Paintsville.

We've lost 17 straight. We'll take what we can get.......
lawrencefan Wrote:We've lost 17 straight. We'll take what we can get.......

:Thumbs:
Batpuff Wrote:LC only graduated 4 from last years team.... I really look for them to do great things this year.

Can't get any worse, 0-11 last year....a single victory and the season will be a success for LC.