Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calipari coming to the Expo
Who all is going?
when is this?
When Someone knows details let me know.
Why is he coming? Is this just a rumor?
I haven't heard anything about it but then again, the Expo Center never updates their website so that's useless.
I don't understand WHY he would be there.
Regardless to why he will be there, he is coming. I heard this on the radio, didn't catch the exact date. It is sometime this month is all I am for certain of.
It is some kind of comittee dinner I think.
It's a banquet he is speaking at on July 17th at 7:00 PM.... Tickets are $9-10 for upper arena. You can find tickets at ticketmaster.com.
Well, this is pretty cool. Who all is going?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
http://www.ticketmaster.com/Chamber-of-C...st/1337461

Link for tickets ^
He's making a tour of Eastern Kentucky later this month
Yeah, its just a luncheon.
I'm going...
Will be there for dinner. :Hungry:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I'm going...

That's cool. Let us know how it was when you go to it.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm gonna get me a scholarship!
IRISH4 Wrote:I'm gonna get me a scholarship!

Better figure out a way to put 5 Star's next to your name or he won't even look at you Big Grin
what this dinner for?
I'm going also.
He is not going to talk much, he is just going to say a few things at the committee banquet. He is going to speak last, so be ready for a couple of hours wait.
phoeniXX Wrote:He is not going to talk much, he is just going to say a few things at the committee banquet. He is going to speak last, so be ready for a couple of hours wait.

You were wrong he spoke for roughly an hour and did a wonderful job. Great motivational speaker and speaks on the goods of life. He told stories about his own life and answered questions. He's a smooth operator, no wonder he's the best recruiter in the nation and the dribble drive is just icing on the cake for the youngsters. BTW, dinner was good but the drinks were pricey. LOL.
I got my picture snapped with him up in the VIP room. I'd post it but it's on my computer at home and I'm at work. It is on my facebook page for those of you who are friends of mine, or just search for Justin Allen in Prestonsburg.
He ask the crowd if they would rather beat Louisville or win a National Championship.(I'm torn on that one. Why can't I have both???) He also said he was trying to work out games with dUKe and Kansas.