Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe Co. Coach Resigns
Coach Potter finally resigns and they are think about hiring Jim Creech as the new coach what does everyone think?
If wolfe is smart, they will hire creech. He is one of the best baseball men around and will make wolfe dangerous in 2 or 3 years. He made them dangerous enough to beat us and lee on our home field in the late 90's for the district championship. All you have to do is watch his son play and you know the man knows what he is doing. My son played for him and absolutely loves him. He tells me all the time that he learned more baseball under him than all of his other coaches combined.
Handles01 Wrote:Coach Potter finally resigns and they are think about hiring Jim Creech as the new coach what does everyone think?
WOW! is this true? I wish they would have hired him a few years earlier so I could have played for him. He is a great coach who works his butt off as well. I can't believe it, We are finally getting smart around here. GREAT NEWS
PCBaseball Wrote:If wolfe is smart, they will hire creech. He is one of the best baseball men around and will make wolfe dangerous in 2 or 3 years. He made them dangerous enough to beat us and lee on our home field in the late 90's for the district championship. All you have to do is watch his son play and you know the man knows what he is doing. My son played for him and absolutely loves him. He tells me all the time that he learned more baseball under him than all of his other coaches combined.
SORRY about your luck PCBaseball, looks like we may get to keep them both. You are right, he will make us dangerous in a couple of years. If they do the right thing and the smart thing they will hire him as soon as possible.
Is Jim any kin to the Dlyan kid that was an 8th grader that played for Wolfe last season?
MVP2 Wrote:Is Jim any kin to the Dlyan kid that was an 8th grader that played for Wolfe last season?
Yes. He is his father.
Ridgerunner Wrote:Yes. He is his father.

:Thumbs: Thanks for the info! This would be an excellent hire for Wolfe Co.Way it seems the man knows the game very well and his son can flat out play. I know a lot of schools would love to have Dylan so it would be the best thing for Wofle if they can get him to stay.
MVP2 Wrote::Thumbs: Thanks for the info! This would be an excellent hire for Wolfe Co.Way it seems the man knows the game very well and his son can flat out play. I know a lot of schools would love to have Dylan so it would be the best thing for Wofle if they can get him to stay.
Yes he knows the game and was a great player in his day. He was on his way to the pro's when he got a career ending injury in college. Like I said earlier, I just wish they would have hired him a few years ago so that I could have played for him. We are so glad to be able to keep Dylan here. Not only is he a great baseball player, he will probably be our starting point guard on the varsity basketball team as a freshman.
Has he already been hired for the coaching position or are they going to post it and see what other interests they get.