Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who is going to the belfry sc game?
who is going to this game
maybe we can meet up before the game or somethin
I'm scheduled to be off so i'll be there.
ill be there with my red white and blue face paint on running Sheldon Clarks Flag on to the field. GO CARDS
former_cards_player02 Wrote:ill be there with my red white and blue face paint on running Sheldon Clarks Flag on to the field. GO CARDS

Are you allowed on the field?

Anyway, I know that me and a few 2,000 friends will be there on the home side of the field. Hopefully drowning out the play calling of the cards. :blabbermo :Cheerlead
The game at Sheldon Clark or Belfry
belfrys cam stadium
It's not worth going to.. Belfry is gonna win big...
Ive been wanting to run the flag out all year, and Friday I will get my chance. This year ive been sick and had heart problems, and all I got to say to the cards is win or loose, if my health gets worse next year I want you all to know that you made me really proud of all you guys and its been a honor to got to go to all the games this year, and lets go to Belfry and play the way we know how with heart.
former_cards_player02 Wrote:Ive been wanting to run the flag out all year, and Friday I will get my chance. This year ive been sick and had heart problems, and all I got to say to the cards is win or loose, if my health gets worse next year I want you all to know that you made me really proud of all you guys and its been a honor to got to go to all the games this year, and lets go to Belfry and play the way we know how with heart.

I hope that you feel better soon. I will be praying for your health. God Bless You fcp02.
I'll be definatley be there and if anyone needs me I'm always easy to find, because I'm in the same spot every game. I'll have the birds eye view. Here is hoping Hager's Hogs can get another step closer.
we can and we will

Matney's Prodigey Wrote:I'll be definatley be there and if anyone needs me I'm always easy to find, because I'm in the same spot every game. I'll have the birds eye view. Here is hoping Hager's Hogs can get another step closer.
i might go...
I'll be there...:Cheerlead cheering on my team...
ill be there cheering on my cards it will be loud real loud i cant wait for the gaem... fcp02 i hope u feel better and get better ill prey for ya
Belfry should win big and it would be a waste of gas going up there.
oh belive me ill be there. havent missed a game all year and i think coach hager and his ball club will have there first reginal title..yea man we should meet up before the game and paint our face
lets go cards
well i might go i don't know my little girl has a jr pro bball game friday
she is 5 and has like 20 more games to go but still
they don't even really play the run around and the coaches are chasing them down just trying to keep them out of the bleachers
but if i don't go i might be divorced and it is fun to watch her so it is a toss up
will be on the home side 50 sporting the pirate gear air horn in hand.
I plan on being there early and going to the tailgate party :Hungry: :dance:
former_cards_player02 Wrote:Ive been wanting to run the flag out all year, and Friday I will get my chance. This year ive been sick and had heart problems, and all I got to say to the cards is win or loose, if my health gets worse next year I want you all to know that you made me really proud of all you guys and its been a honor to got to go to all the games this year, and lets go to Belfry and play the way we know how with heart.

hey, just wanted to say that we all get on here and talk smack, but its all in fun... i think i can speak for all of belfry when i say that our prayers and good wishes are with you and we hope you have a speedy recovery. and if you want to run SC's flag on the field, do it man... you deserve it!!!:getwell:
piratefan4ever Wrote:hey, just wanted to say that we all get on here and talk smack, but its all in fun... i think i can speak for all of belfry when i say that our prayers and good wishes are with you and we hope you have a speedy recovery. and if you want to run SC's flag on the field, do it man... you deserve it!!!:getwell:

Thanks that means alot all i know is im going to root for the cards but beleive me if Belfry wins then I will be rooting and pull for you guys rest of the year, I just hope that both guys have a good games and no one gets hurt but thanks i appreciate everyones prayers and support, it means alot to know theres poeple who care about ya.