Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help with my ps3
I was playing UFC last night and the playstation turned its self off when I try to turn it back on I get a green light for a couple seconds then it turns right back off anybody know what I can do?:please:
The best part is that the game I was playing is from blockbuster and it was a day late yesterday and now I can't get it out so I'm going to have some late fees to pay.
HawksRule Wrote:I was playing UFC last night and the playstation turned its self off when I try to turn it back on I get a green light for a couple seconds then it turns right back off anybody know what I can do?:please:
O.K sounds like you could have alot of reasons:, one have you cleaned the intake fan grill, cause it will cause it to run "Hot", that will create Static that will play all kinds of heck with it! use a can of compressed air
PHS#1 Wrote:O.K sounds like you could have alot of reasons:, one have you cleaned the intake fan grill, cause it will cause it to run "Hot", that will create Static that will play all kinds of heck with it! use a can of compressed air

I've tried that it still doesn't work. I do not really see how it can be hot if its been turned off for a whole night?
My ps3 has the yellow light of death.
If you haven't already, look up your problem on YouTube. Watch the videos that have people showing you what to do to it. Read the comments and see if other people have had success with that method before you try it though. It helped a lot of people fix problems with their 360s.