Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer League Knott Co. SportsPlex
starts july 14 ,are there any school aau teams entering 11-12u or the 13-14u.
The summer season of the Mountain Youth Basketball League is just around the corner! Games are set to begin on July 14. As usual the league is open to boys and girls teams in the following divisions:

Mini All-Stars Coed (4-6)
Little Champions Coed (7-8)
Semi-Pro Boys (9-10)
Semi-Pro Girls (9-10)
Pro Boys (11-12)
Pro Girls (11-12)
All Pro-Boys (13-14)
All Pro-Girls (13-14)

If you would like to register your team for the league or have questions about it, please contact Greg Ratliff at 606-497-6718 or email [email]greg@playekba.com[/email] as soon as possible.
MCA will participate in the 13/14 boys division

Coach Jarrell
What is the price to be in the league?
I may be wrong but I think its free , provided each team has thier own insurance, or pays $5 for each player insurance ,to be honest not for sure, I don't think I've payed anything in the past three years, Except one year $5 they said for insurance, they make thier money on parents, concession,and memberships after people see the facility.
007xxx Wrote:I may be wrong but I think its free , provided each team has thier own insurance, or pays $5 for each player insurance ,to be honest not for sure, I don't think I've payed anything in the past three years, Except one year $5 they said for insurance, they make thier money on parents, concession,and memberships after people see the facility.

Yes, League if FREE, They do sometimes charge around $5.00 for insurance. Its nice to be able to particpate in a league that is free in a facility like the Knott County Sportsplex, Lexington charges $150.00-$200.00 for youth teams and $600.00-$650.00 for adult teams to play at the Kentucky Basketball Academy and all they have is basketball courts, concession area, and sovenier shop.
Its absolutely worth it. If you have a team and are interested in playing. Great environment, great competition and the staff goes out of their way to treat you well.
this is a fantastic place to play some ball. The sports plex brings in some great competition, that will only help a team improve.
MCACoach Wrote:MCA will participate in the 13/14 boys division

Coach Jarrell

WHo will be playing on your team this time (Case and Jarrell???)
this is good place for the kids to shine
i agree this plays is good
Who are some of the boys to watch out for?
this is a great place to play basketball boys or girls