Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
54th District 2010
Who wins it this year?
It should be between PCC and Hazard again, but I wouldn't count Leslie out this season. Both Perry and Hazard lost a lot of seniors. Not real sure about what Leslie returns though. Buckhorn lost only 1 senior I believe. If they can get the players out, they could be competitive.
PCC lost some good players but have some good solid young ones to step up. Hazard lost the best part of there team. But also has some good ones coming back. I think it is up for grabs JMO
Toss up IMO. Hazard with the return of Meehan and Slone could be the favorite to win it going into the season but PCC always have the athletes to be a the top too. Was Chance Ashworth (Catcher) senior for PCC?
How many seniors did Leslie Lose? I know they lost their stud off the mound, JJ Morgan.
Im pretty sure leslie lost two seniors. It was Jimmy Joe Morgan and the third baseman.
Leslie lost there 1st baseman and JJ Morgan
Any word on if JJ Morgan is going to College to play?
MVP2 Wrote:Toss up IMO. Hazard with the return of Meehan and Slone could be the favorite to win it going into the season but PCC always have the athletes to be a the top too. Was Chance Ashworth (Catcher) senior for PCC?

Chance was a junior last season so he will be back . J Amis , Mullins , Chitwood, Which will be seniors Kevin Smith the only Junior Alan Boggs which will be a Sop pitcher. PCC lost some good player but have some returning.
I think Morgan is walking on to pitch at Morhead