Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is NCAA 2010 for ps2 going to be online?
Do any of you all know? I still haven't graduated to next generation yet. I am going to hold off another year . I just hope the PS2 version is online again. I don't play much online, but it's great to be able to hop on in the middle of night when there's nothing to do.

I have always waited a couple years before I bought the latest systems. I am very frugal like that. When I start playing Xbox 360 next year it will be a completely new experience for me and my boys but should fall close to 100 dollars for a system by then , the game library will be larger and cheaper too.

We get PS2 games now from gamestop and ebay cheaper than you can rent them. We have a rather large collection and a playstation hooked to every tv in the house. The PS2 is still great. I could play it from now on if they keep coming out with NCAA Football and March Madness. But I would assume this will be the last year NCAA and MM is release on PS2. Hope I'm wrong.
QQ, I read on a EA Sports message board that the PS2 version will be online for this year. But not sure how trusted that source can be.
Real Badman Wrote:QQ, I read on a EA Sports message board that the PS2 version will be online for this year. But not sure how trusted that source can be.

Thanks, what version will you be playing?
I'll be getting the 360 version QQ. My PS2 broke a while back and just decided it was time to update too the 360. I do believe me and you said a long while back we were gonna play a game or two one day lol.
Is there going to be a PSP version?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Yes it will. Former USC QB Mark Sanchez will be on the cover for the PSP.
Well how about the college basketball one coming out in nov? Will it be on the PSP?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
which college basketball game? March Madness?
All major EA Sports games should be on the PSP.