Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some favorite sayings?
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:"Hazard athletes are called BULLDOGS... A Bulldog is tenacious and stubborn he never knows when he is licked. He just won't quit. This tenaciousness has been the most pronounced characteristic of our teams throughout the years. Many times have our boys limped out at the half - ten, 15, and sometimes 20 points behind, but they would make a come-back in the second half and win the game. Our school has a reputation for putting out good teams. There have been a few years when we didn't even get out of the district, but we had a good team... As you represent our school, I urge you to think just a second on the characteristics of the BULLDOG... It's up to you to produce the old fighting spirit, the tenacity and determination of the Bulldog; to put your whole heart and soul into every game. Then, whether you win or lose, we are with you all the way... YOU ARE OUR BULLDOGS!!!" - EMMA B. ROSS (1893-1970)

When Coach Raines was coach at Hazard back in the early 1990's, they had shirts that spelled G.A.T.A!! It stands for "Get After There A@#", it was always one of my personal favorites!! :Thumbs:
Trample the weak Hurdle the Dead.

We Are Estill and We Are Proud!
King Leonidas Wrote:My favorite saying is " If you do today what others wont, youll do tommorow what others cant".

sweet...:blabbermo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]