Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REPORT: Alabama to Vacate Football Wins
The NCAA will reveal later Thursday that the Alabama football program must vacate victories from 2005 through 2007 that included players who improperly obtained free textbooks for other students. at least 21 wins are at stake

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4250596
Well this doesn't help FSU any. And Bama may be losing these wins because of FSU. The NCAA wants to stick it to FSU so bad that they will use this case to set a "precedent" and FSU will have no chance of winning the appeal. To heck with the NCAA.
This isn't just a slap on the wrist, this is like hitting the wrist with a feather.

NCAA: ...alright this was a bad thing you all did!
BAMA: What's the sentence?
NCAA: First you got to pay a small fine...
BAMA: Check
NCAA:You have to promise to not do it again...
BAMA: HAHA...ok! Is that all?
NCAA: NO! You also have to forfeit wins from 2005 to 2007!
BAMA: Hmmmmm.... can we still keep our bowl wins?
NCAA: Fine.
BAMA: DEAL!
Sounds like a slap on the hand to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Wow.
I love it, I love to see Bama lose! Sry TH32.
I cannot wait to hear TH's response.
You know they got a better deal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

not only does Alabama vacate wins but they are also on 3 years probation
does that mean UK beat them 3 years in row woo hoo! or at least they didn't beat us ha ha!!!
So does this mean Saban is in any trouble.?
devilhorns05 Wrote:So does this mean Saban is in any trouble.?
no its was the school's mishaps they're responsible for making the students bring back the books
Great News!!
LOL..we get in trouble over some school books..big deal. We lose 21 wins. Big deal. We're still gonna win the SEC this year, and contend for a national title year in and year out. We are right there...this is a MINOR speed bump in the road to getting back on top. This is no big deal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:LOL..we get in trouble over some school books..big deal. We lose 21 wins. Big deal. We're still gonna win the SEC this year, and contend for a national title year in and year out. We are right there...this is a MINOR speed bump in the road to getting back on top. This is no big deal.

Just like the Pirates are going to win the World Series right? As long as #15 is still playing for Florida, no one will keep them out of the BCS championship game.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Just like the Pirates are going to win the World Series right? As long as #15 is still playing for Florida, no one will keep them out of the BCS championship game.
haet to say it but agreed!:Thumbs:
Until someone beats Florida they are the defending national champs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:Until someone beats Florida they are the defending national champs.

agreed. i look for the National Championship to go back to Gator Nation
Strikeout King Wrote:agreed. i look for the National Championship to go back to Gator Nation

I believe so to. Tim Tebow is a beast!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
lol..Tebow is a nice player, dont get me wrong, but he's not gonna have the weapons he had this year. I hope, and I really hope that this is one of those letdown seasons for him. I am SO SICK of hearing about Tim friggin Tebow. Yeah, he gets excited after touchdowns. And he cured cancer. And he circumsizes babies. And he led the million man march in Washington. And he single-handedly won World War II all by himself. And he flew to the moon, without a space shuttle, and done 8 million pushups while he was up there, built a 19 story house on it, and moved all the homeless people in America in it. And he adopted all the orphans and gave them a million dollars. And he took in all the stray dogs and fattened them up and put pretty pink ribbons on them. And he built roads in hollows all across America. And he solved the "who killed JFK" crime. And he beat Stallone in an arm wrestling match. And he killed Hitler. And he cried after he done it. And he annointed all the newborn babies across the globe. And he ended the Darfur saga. And the son of a ***** impeached Nixon. Tim Tebow needs to be stopped. Just wait till he's out of college and we all find out he's got six kids out of wedlock as well as a raging, out of control coke habit. And wait till we find out he robbed from old people. And he'll cry on TV, begging for forgiveness. I hope they meet Bama in the SEC championship game. And I hope Bama absolutely knocks him retarded.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Just like the Pirates are going to win the World Series right? As long as #15 is still playing for Florida, no one will keep them out of the BCS championship game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol..Tebow is a nice player, dont get me wrong, but he's not gonna have the weapons he had this year. I hope, and I really hope that this is one of those letdown seasons for him. I am SO SICK of hearing about Tim friggin Tebow. Yeah, he gets excited after touchdowns. And he cured cancer. And he circumsizes babies. And he led the million man march in Washington. And he single-handedly won World War II all by himself. And he flew to the moon, without a space shuttle, and done 8 million pushups while he was up there, built a 19 story house on it, and moved all the homeless people in America in it. And he adopted all the orphans and gave them a million dollars. And he took in all the stray dogs and fattened them up and put pretty pink ribbons on them. And he built roads in hollows all across America. And he solved the "who killed JFK" crime. And he beat Stallone in an arm wrestling match. And he killed Hitler. And he cried after he done it. And he annointed all the newborn babies across the globe. And he ended the Darfur saga. And the son of a ***** impeached Nixon. Tim Tebow needs to be stopped. Just wait till he's out of college and we all find out he's got six kids out of wedlock as well as a raging, out of control coke habit. And wait till we find out he robbed from old people. And he'll cry on TV, begging for forgiveness. I hope they meet Bama in the SEC championship game. And I hope Bama absolutely knocks him retarded.
:worthy::notworthy:1::Thumbs::flame:TongueirateSho:Cheerlead:thanks::devilflam:rockon::popcorn: There are not enough smileys on Earth to express how greatly I feel about this post!
:rockon: I do wish someone would knock them off there pedastole.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol..Tebow is a nice player, dont get me wrong, but he's not gonna have the weapons he had this year. I hope, and I really hope that this is one of those letdown seasons for him. I am SO SICK of hearing about Tim friggin Tebow. Yeah, he gets excited after touchdowns. And he cured cancer. And he circumsizes babies. And he led the million man march in Washington. And he single-handedly won World War II all by himself. And he flew to the moon, without a space shuttle, and done 8 million pushups while he was up there, built a 19 story house on it, and moved all the homeless people in America in it. And he adopted all the orphans and gave them a million dollars. And he took in all the stray dogs and fattened them up and put pretty pink ribbons on them. And he built roads in hollows all across America. And he solved the "who killed JFK" crime. And he beat Stallone in an arm wrestling match. And he killed Hitler. And he cried after he done it. And he annointed all the newborn babies across the globe. And he ended the Darfur saga. And the son of a ***** impeached Nixon. Tim Tebow needs to be stopped. Just wait till he's out of college and we all find out he's got six kids out of wedlock as well as a raging, out of control coke habit. And wait till we find out he robbed from old people. And he'll cry on TV, begging for forgiveness. I hope they meet Bama in the SEC championship game. And I hope Bama absolutely knocks him retarded.
LOL! Dude I have tried to make it through this post twice and cant because of the tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! I think Im gonna make some calls and see If I can get Tebow and Phillip Fulmer to come visit you while youre laid up!:lmao:
Alabama will get to compete for a west title right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Bama just got FOCUSED and that will be SCARY with SABAN there!