Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weight Loss
Anyone ever lost a great deal of weight? If so how did you do it?

I lost around 50 or so pounds last year during football with the help of atkins, I felt good. I've been trying to go lift and eat healthy, but its so hard when your school serves nothing but fried food, cakes and candies.

This makes me think about super size me, A casual meal at school has around 500 or 600 caloires in just thier main corse with all the greese and things. Not to mention your drinks which have just as many caloires in it as a soda.

They offer a salad, but it gets old after awhile, I think the school should have to offer more healthy meals instead of the same fried foods that is making our nation fatter.

More fruits and vegatables is what I'm saying, and maybe leaner meats. They would cost around the same amount for the fried foods.

I'm just complaining some more, but honestly I'm sick of fried foods at school, I want something better for us and better for the kids that are behind me.
I lost 60 lbs in about 2 months a few years ago.. but i'd rather not say how i did it..
Dang CTD :eek:
yeah i was goin through a rough time..
Sounds that way CTD
i lost 10 pounds in one week just this yr everyone knows why tho
You would think that me being on crutches and not being able to be active I would gain weight but since mid September I have actually lost 5 pounds....I have no idea how because I eat like all the time...
I never lost a lot of weight all of the sudden, but I gained 35 pounds when I came to college in about 4 months...
I lost 35 pounds my sophmore year but that was because i had mono, i was stuck in my house for about a month..........but HEY, at least i played the last 2 football games of the season with it, lol..............
I've been sick for the last 4 months, dropped 22 pounds.
I lost like 16 pounds in 2 weeks and I don't know how that I did it because I ate constantly during that time.

Reizvoll seriously has dropped some pounds unintentionally because of his stomach bacteria ailment.
I can't lose weight!
Do you really want to?
Not really....but I do want to get a nice tones body...where you can tell I have muscles...espically in my tummy...
Yea really DT, you are tiny.
I want my six pack back and I get it set in my head that I will work out every day and go running and stuff but I do it for about 4 days in a row and then never do it again. I want instant results and that never happens when toning muscles.
You are much smaller than me tribe...plus I'm bigger than I was in the summer...I wanna be like that again...lol...I just took a health analysis thing and it said my ideal weight for my height would be 104...I don't think I'm gonna get there...
I want my 6 pack back too. i think beef stole it