Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dylan Creech
Well i think Dylan will be stayin at Wolfe co because as of today coach Potter has resigned as baseball coach and the word is that Dylan's dad is getting the job... so i hope this happens because he is a very good player and his dad will be a very good coach to rebuild the wolfe co program.
Handles01 Wrote:Well i think Dylan will be stayin at Wolfe co because as of today coach Potter has resigned as baseball coach and the word is that Dylan's dad is getting the job... so i hope this happens because he is a very good player and his dad will be a very good coach to rebuild the wolfe co program.
That would be great for wolfe if they do hire him. I wish him the best. I was hoping that we would get both dylan and his dad down here at powell, but I know they would both rather stay at home. Our loss is wolfe's gain if they make this move to hire creech. He was a great player and is a great coach. Wolfe would be lucky to have him and he will build a strong program there if they will support him.