Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Playoff Brackets (UPDATED Regional Championship Round)
1A Western Bracket
1A Eastern Bracket
2A Western Bracket
2A Eastern Bracket
3A Western Bracket
3A Eastern Bracket
4A Western Bracket
4A Eastern Bracket
Those look great Tomcat
Those look great tomCat, but just so you know, Bellevue is spelled like that, Bellevue.

They will be gone after this week anyway, but just FYI.
If that's my biggest problem, I'll take it. When I update on Friday, I'll be sure to fix their name.
I wish you all were able to see the brackets in their real size and colors but due to the actual size of the images and file size I had to really downgrade the quality to put it on the site. Here is a little piece of the original. It looks much better.
Tomcat68 Wrote:If that's my biggest problem, I'll take it. When I update on Friday, I'll be sure to fix their name.
I agree, they look fantastic!!! Well done!
Those are Awesome TC!!

And all the #1 and #2 made the second round in Class A except for Raceland. So I guess no major upsets this year.

But in AAAA 2 #4s won and 5 #3s....so I would guess some upsets there?
No real upsets in 1A, 2A, or 3A. 4A was a different story. Henderson County, led by QB Will Fidler (considered one of the top players in the state), was eliminated in the first round by a very streak #4 seeded Christian County. #3 Apollo over Marshall County was a bit of a surprise. Scott County upsetting #1 seed Madison Central was a large upset as well.
Nice job man.
good post
Good luck all teams still playing...Bring it home to the mountains>!!!!!
All Brackets Have Been Updated For The Regional Championship Round
Nice job tc68., took you sometime to get them posted, again great post
Great job. Sure does make it nice when its right there for you to look at instead of having to search some other place for it. Thanks.