Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivan McGlone Elected to Dawahares/KHSAA Hall of Fame
Coach McGlone is one of the best coaches ever, and a great person, who is very deserving of this honor, congratulations coach.

http://www.khsaa.org/news/news.htm
Congrats Coach McGlone!
Coach McGlone is a great great coach and if you ever get to meet him you will know he is an even better person.
He is an awesome dude!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
He deserves it... Congrats!
Great honor for one of the true class acts in the State. The best part of all this is Ivan probably takes no credit at all for the honor and would instead dedicate it to his assistants, players, and administration.
Congrats Coach McGlone!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
good coach ,maybe he came come down him and his defense coach and be haywood asst,lol...only seen him when them and belfry played but he usally has them ready for battle.
Coach McGlone is very deserving of this honor. CONGRATS, there may only a hand full of coaches out there that deserve this and he is one of them.
Congrats Coach
Congrats to Coach McGlone he is a class act and is very easy to interview. Not too shabby for a guy that was suppose to coach at Russell for only one year.

When will Phillip Haywood be inducted into the HOF ?. Second winningest coach in Kentucky.
Congrats Coach McGlone
Good man and role model to his players, Coach McGlone is very deserving of this honor.
I agree, Haywood should be in there as well.
Great Coach congrats.
Congrats coach. You deserve this! Way to go.
Congratulations Coach McGlone, what a time he has had. McGlones' biggest win?
congrats coach:worthy::devilflam
Congrats! Great Coach and person!:Thumbs:
Coach McGlone def. deserves this. Way to go Coach