Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
His heart beats for football
His heart beats for football

Story for every county: Casey County

By Mark Story - Herald-Leader Sports Columnist
LIBERTY — Coaches always exhort players to put all their heart into every game. During this past football season, no one ever had to say that to Cobee Goode.
The Casey County High School senior literally put his heart — and his parents and coaches feared, his life — on the line just to play one season of football.
His trek to leave high school as a football player began when Cobee came into the world on Jan. 3, 1991, feeling a little blue.

http://www.kentucky.com/813/story/813750.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Great article. Nice story that makes you appreciate life.
Great story!
Great! I have a boy that wants to play also but he sees him self to small to play 5-4 100lb. Maybe one day.
Great Great Story!!!!!!
This is an Awesome Story!!!
Great Story!!!!
Great Story!
Great Story
Makes you guys feel bad when you complain about minor things.
This kinda happened to me exept i crushed my face and missed my sophomore and junior season and had about 5 surgeries including one before the 1st game to get a screw taken out of my face so i could play...but idk if i would do it with a heart like that kid hes more of a man than i am:worthy:
king360 Wrote:This kinda happened to me exept i crushed my face and missed my sophomore and junior season and had about 5 surgeries including one before the 1st game to get a screw taken out of my face so i could play...but idk if i would do it with a heart like that kid hes more of a man than i am:worthy:

Wow man. That's sad to hear. How did you do in your first game back?
Great story! Thanks for sharing and best of luck to Cobee in everything he does.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Wow man. That's sad to hear. How did you do in your first game back?

I started..did pretty good..we lost but our defensive coordinator can cover 2 all night against adam dials so..lol
king360 Wrote:I started..did pretty good..we lost but our defensive coordinator can cover 2 all night against adam dials so..lol

Sad to hear you lost. LOL
Great story to hear, wish him the best.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Sad to hear you lost. LOL

Ahh man it happens..lol
king360 Wrote:Ahh man it happens..lol

Yea, it does man.