Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 10 - Estill Co. 5 (Semi-State 7/Game 1)
Semi-State 7 Game 1 @ North Laurel

Congrats SL

hope the Engineers can pull off games 2 & 3
Congrats SL.
All the rain last week sure put Estill at a huge disadvantage in this game and in the series with their pitching. Congrats South Laurel, but I do believe the outcome would have been different if we had not gotten all of the rain and could have finished the Region early last week as scheduled.
So will Freeman and Clowers be able to pitch the next two games?
Estill_1999_32 Wrote:So will Freeman and Clowers be able to pitch the next two games?

yes i do believe so, or at least i hope so. Estill had the lead going into the bottom of the 5th and they let it get away.

Freeman did have a Solo Homerun, about the only spotlight Estill had
Okay, maybe they can have a little better luck. I just remember someone posting that you can only pitch a certain number of innings in a 7 day period. I never pitched so I don't know the rules on that.
i sure hope so. Estill had the lead going into the bottom of the 5th and gave it up, but hopefully they have better luck Wednesday
If they don't play again until Wednesday then Freeman and Clowers should both be ready and eligible.
PCBaseball Wrote:If they don't play again until Wednesday then Freeman and Clowers should both be ready and eligible.

cool. Thanks a lot.
yea they both havent pitched since saturday so they should be able to go. i sure hope Estill can pull off both games and go on to Applebees park
No problem. Hope you guys can win the next 2 and move on to Applebees.
Go Estill!
Many people called this one. I did not know SL was that loaded this year.
Congrats SL
I think the next game will be different.
Who did Estill pitch? I figured the first game would go this way with Estill not being able to use Freeman or Clowers. Now, I think the series could get interesting.
Bluecat Wrote:Who did Estill pitch? I figured the first game would go this way with Estill not being able to use Freeman or Clowers. Now, I think the series could get interesting.
They pitched Singleton, he battled but couldn't hold them down.
Good luck to Estill. Represent the 14th region.
I think they will even the series up the next game. When is it?
cougarpride08 Wrote:I think they will even the series up the next game. When is it?

its suppose to be played tonight at 7.
Good Luck Estill Co.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Good Luck Estill Co.

here is the link to it: if some reason it dont work after 7, then let me know and ill see if i can find you another link. which it should work, it worked Monday

http://www.wkfcfm.com/Listen/tabid/56/Default.aspx
thanks!
it may have gotten cancelled, bc its almost 730 and all there playing is music.