Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Files Suit against Billy G
I am afraid that this will drag on and on. I hope that UK and Billy G can come to an out of court agreement so this whole thing will be over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Maybe this will be over sooner then we think.
That's very smart on Uk end, file suit in Franklin County and put the pressure back on BCG to end this stupid thing with a mutual understanding.
I hope so BigJim, the longer this thing drags out the worse both Uk and Billy G look bad.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
C.Clair Wrote:I hope so BigJim, the longer this thing drags out the worse both Uk and Billy G look bad.

We just don't need this junk right now. They say what don't kill you will only make you stronger. We should be BEAST this season.
Billy G's cracker jack staff sued the wrong people. He sued the UKAA, when it was a University decision. Glad they did their homework.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Good, as they should. I would love to see BCG walk away with nothing but a sore read end from this and UK produce the killer season that we should have. A memorandum of understanding is definitely not the same thing and Mitch Barnhart said that it was on a year to year basis anyway. I would feel really upset if UK paid him 6 mil just to get rid of him now. He is sour because of what happened but he had no formal contract with the university. I think UK learned their lesson on that with Tubby's buyout.
Well said Tribe.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I doubt they have 6 million to pay out right now...with Coach Cal getting 35 mill
Are you serious? :lmao:

I'm sure UK could come up with it...... now if it was somewhere like Louisville, that would be a different story. Wink
theVILLE Wrote:I doubt they have 6 million to pay out right now...with Coach Cal getting 35 mill

You obviously have no idea how Calipari's contract is set up.
theVILLE Wrote:I doubt they have 6 million to pay out right now...with Coach Cal getting 35 mill

HELLO WAKE UP your talking UK BASKETBALL not louisville
true_blue221 Wrote:Are you serious? :lmao:

I'm sure UK could come up with it...... now if it was somewhere like Louisville, that would be a different story. Wink

Why should Suckytucky or kensucky or whatever have the money...I mean Vill has alot of money to...
goBIGblue82 Wrote:You obviously have no idea how Calipari's contract is set up.

yeah I know...it is not 35 million this year it is over 7 years....
goBIGblue82 Wrote:You obviously have no idea how Calipari's contract is set up.

Yeah I do it is 35 mill for 7 years
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah I do it is 35 mill for 7 years

Swing and a miss.

Your research project for tonight is to figure out how much money institutions actually pay themselves in these large contracts, and how much is payed through advertising and endorsements.
Billy G will end up around 3 or 4 million. If he can get that I think he will settle out of court, if he is smart. But if not, I dont think that Billy G will get anything.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]