Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Madisonville North Hopkins(schedule)
scrimmage aug 15th(north hardin,louisville central,warren central) (H)
wk0 MURRAY(A)AUG 15

wk1 WEBSTER COUNTY(H)AUG28
wk2 UNION COUNTY(H)SEPT4
wk3 HENDERSON COUNTY(H)SEPT11
wk4 OPEN SEPT18
wk5 CHRISTIAN COUNTY(H)SEPT25
wk6 HOPKINS COUNTY CENTRAL(H)OCT2
wk7 HOPKINSVILLE(A)OCT9
wk8 OHIO COUNTY(A)OCT16
wk9 OWENSBORO(H)OCT23
wk10 APOLLO(A)OCT30
here is the schedule, so how will they do,its not as hard of a schedule as last year, so will it help them in there run in 5A...
cuppett777 Wrote:scrimmage aug 15th(north hardin,louisville central,warren central) (H)
wk0 MURRAY(A)AUG 15

wk1 WEBSTER COUNTY(H)AUG28
wk2 UNION COUNTY(H)SEPT4
wk3 HENDERSON COUNTY(H)SEPT11
wk4 OPEN SEPT18
wk5 CHRISTIAN COUNTY(H)SEPT25
wk6 HOPKINS COUNTY CENTRAL(H)OCT2
wk7 HOPKINSVILLE(A)OCT9
wk8 OHIO COUNTY(A)OCT16
wk9 OWENSBORO(H)OCT23
wk10 APOLLO(A)OCT30
here is the schedule, so how will they do,its not as hard of a schedule as last year, so will it help them in there run in 5A...

i cannot wait till we play them union.
id say they will go 7-3 with losses at union, owensboro, and christian.
6-4 with losses to Henderson, Owensboro, Christian, and Hopkinsville.
so do they make it as a 4th seed and go out 1st rd of the playoffs?
cuppett777 Wrote:so do they make it as a 4th seed and go out 1st rd of the playoffs?
That's my prediction.
well since i am back in madisonville i would like to see them do well,but when u have lived in belfry the last 8yrs and watch them and now have a stepson on the high school team(belfry)you are used to winning at the highest level ,its just different football over here..
My dad lived out in Madisonville for a few months at the end of last year/first of this year. Not a bad place, but it's just too far from Belfry IMO Tongue
Sarrr Wrote:My dad lived out in Madisonville for a few months at the end of last year/first of this year. Not a bad place, but it's just too far from Belfry IMO Tongue

i grew up here, and moved many times,but i love the BELFRY area and there football,so i will keep following them and since there will be a young man that i raised that will be a freshman this year,he was very good in middle school...