Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eddie Whitaker Next Coach at Shelby Valley?
eddie whitker as head football coach at s. valley bring son for basketball way to go valley no hope for football booher runs school:redboxer:
Is his son Josh?
I'm confused.

Can someone please explain to me who Eddie Whitaker is.
Possibly Josh Whittaker's dad?
svfan#5 Wrote:eddie whitker as head football coach at s. valley bring son for basketball way to go valley no hope for football booher runs school:redboxer:

I would say that is just RUMOR!! Has he ever coached football??????:dontthink
who, where, what is Eddie Whitaker??? Mike Branham is an awesome coach..if he were eligible for head coach he would surely be a considered favorite of the community.. Someone mentioned his name earlier or in another post
just a rumor!
Whitaker and his son will be at SV, maybe not for football but bank on basketball.
Both Whitaker's will be at SV, neither will be head football coach, but one will definetly be playing basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why would he want to spend his senior year in Justice's shadow? He is the superstar where he's at...
Maybe for an All A title and a shot at competing in Rupp?
trufan Wrote:Maybe for an All A title and a shot at competing in Rupp?
You may be right, I heard today Hazard wont be as good as they were last year. I guess anything is possible...
So is this confirmed or what?
Won't this be Whitaker's 3rd school.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Won't this be Whitaker's 3rd school.

yes!!! He will not coach Football you can bank on that. His problems with the football program at Bell and his discouragement of kids to play both is what got him ran out of Bell Co.
This is just crazy he isn't a football coach at all.
Was he a football coach at Powell County or somewhere? Will he be teaching at Valley or somewhere nearby?
This thread is a waste of time Whitaker will NOT be your football coach. He will not be an assistant under your basketball coach. Now if your basketball job is open then he may come other wise end this thread, or move it to basketball.:please:
Thank you Snare43. Do you also have insight on who the SV Football HC will be or who is truly in the running?
Whitaker will be at SV. .........playing round ball.
Wildcat FB Parent Wrote:Thank you Snare43. Do you also have insight on who the SV Football HC will be or who is truly in the running?

No but I just got off the phone with Eddie about this thread.
New O Do you have any insight on HC for football?

We have established that Josh Whitaker is coming to valley for round ball....my concern is football..
This is not a done deal. The dad has to get a job in the county. Most of you know Pike County doesn't have many openings unless you have some pull. Unless he goes to Pike Central I do not see the Board granting him a position to teach to help SV. It will really suprise me if this happens.
Just an educated guess for football coach....Eric Ratliff
I can't believe that this thread is still going Eddie Whitaker is a basketball coach not football come on give this thread a break.
Sources tell me that Whitaker may come in as an assistant football and basketball coach. Just rumors, so don't take it for a fact!!
I heard today that they fired Coach Elam the basketball
coach at knox central maybe Mr Whitaker will be
next inline to take over as the basketball coach
at knox central high school .
new o Wrote:Just an educated guess for football coach....Eric Ratliff

.....No....No he wont be....Good try though.
SV is going to be better than last year if this happens.
Real Badman...would you care to elaborate...because we are certainly getting strong rumors saying that is the plan.