Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer
I heard this morning at school that Robbie Huff is transfering to letcher co. from breathitt
if channing didnt have his team mates he wouldnt have made the 1st team so why not memention them as well
Robbie is not going anywhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
For those of us who are not part of the Bobcat faithful who is Robbie and why would he be transfering
Robbie as in Robbie Huff, he is our starting wide out, Im not sure why he would want to transfer. I dont know how much better he would have it up there in Letcher.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
C.Clair Wrote:Robbie as in Robbie Huff, he is our starting wide out, Im not sure why he would want to transfer. I dont know how much better he would have it up there in Letcher.

Word is that he wants to be closer to a marina his family owns somewhere in that area. I'm not sure if it's true, but i doubt he will go anywhere.
Then he would go to Knott County Central not LCC.
Snare43 Wrote:Then he would go to Knott County Central not LCC.

Or Hazard Smile
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Or Hazard Smile

If he goes anywhere it will be LCC, his dad played reciever when Whitaker was a quarterback at Leslie County and they are cousins. Whitaker to Huff was a great combination in the late 70's for the Eagles beat us by 40 my senior year.
That is our point....moving for athletics.:Thumbs:
cherokee Wrote:If he goes anywhere it will be LCC, his dad played reciever when Whitaker was a quarterback at Leslie County and they are cousins. Whitaker to Huff was a great combination in the late 70's for the Eagles beat us by 40 my senior year.

He is related to Whitaker.Looks like he is taking a few more from other schools too.
If Robbie leaves we have kids that will set it up.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
cherokee Wrote:If he goes anywhere it will be LCC, his dad played reciever when Whitaker was a quarterback at Leslie County and they are cousins. Whitaker to Huff was a great combination in the late 70's for the Eagles beat us by 40 my senior year.
This is not at all the reason he told me that he had to move in with his grandmother to help take care of her. Everybody on here likes to think things are for some atheletic reason cant you all accept the fact that real life situations occur to football players to.
I agree 100% on the move.
Welcome to the real program Robbie.
Start practicing saying 'COUGARAMA"!
bobcatlunatik Wrote:This is not at all the reason he told me that he had to move in with his grandmother to help take care of her. Everybody on here likes to think things are for some atheletic reason cant you all accept the fact that real life situations occur to football players to.
Kinda funny considering all the moves are close to Coach W.
But as long as his family moves, then he is legally able to attend and transfer to Letcher County Central.
cougarpride08 Wrote:But as long as his family moves, then he is legally able to attend and transfer to Letcher County Central.
Good luck to the kid on whatever he does.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

but if he can show he got a job there is nothing they can do.
Hilbily Wrote:Welcome to the real program Robbie.

Real program.....now that's funny.All your what 5 years of existance?
They must show proof that they are trying to sell the old home. It can't be anyone in the family living in it. It can't be for athletic purposes, but I guess the court injunction ruling can save anyone now. You'd think Oz being on the board of control would honor whatever the KHSAA doles out though.
That real program thing is crazy. Breathitt has multiple state titles, numerous district and regional titles and went to the state finals just last year. LCC can't claim any of that.
does anyone no if the younger Huff is transfering to?
bobcatlunatik Wrote:This is not at all the reason he told me that he had to move in with his grandmother to help take care of her. Everybody on here likes to think things are for some atheletic reason cant you all accept the fact that real life situations occur to football players to.

Agree their is a life outside of football that is much more important.
C.Clair Wrote:Robbie as in Robbie Huff, he is our starting wide out, Im not sure why he would want to transfer. I dont know how much better he would have it up there in Letcher.

If he was going to go. LCC or Hazard would be better for him.... A team that pass alot more then Breathitt does.... Get more colleges to look his way. IF he go to one of them schools....
[quote=cj2561]If he was going to go. LCC would be better for him.... A team that pass alot more then Breathitt does.... Get more colleges to look his way..... It might be for something else... His mom or dad might have got a job there. or He might have family up there....
know the facts first.
Yogibear Wrote:They must show proof that they are trying to sell the old home. It can't be anyone in the family living in it. It can't be for athletic purposes, but I guess the court injunction ruling can save anyone now. You'd think Oz being on the board of control would honor whatever the KHSAA doles out though.

Interesting statement. Care to explain?
I guess Breathitt isnt a real program. Winning state three times doesnt mean much I guess.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]