Sept.11 Berea Independent Berea
Sept.18 OPEN
Sept.25 Shelby Valley* BCHS
Oct.2 Pendelton Co. PCHS
Oct.9 Prestonsburg* PHS
Oct.16 East Carter BCHS
Oct.23 Morgan Co.* MCHS
Oct.30 Fleming Co. BCHS

All games start at 7:30 PM. Subject to change.

District Games*
i havenmt heard much about bath? are they very good?
Bath is a strong middle of the road team...they lost some good seniors but received district runners up in class 2A district 7 behind prestonsburg. Bath is looking to take district this year.
Bath has really improved the past couple years. The middle school program is up and coming as well. Future looks good for Bath co. football.
Their middle school did do well this year, but im worried about that upcoming sophomore class, no talent.... Sad
good luck to them this year.
It will be interesting to see how they respond after losing their do-it-all player Zach Metz.

Best of luck to Bath Co. this upcoming season!
How do yall think the cats can do against their new arch disctrict rival...P'Burg??
Bath co. is definately going to miss Metz, no doubt about it. However, Bath county still has two offensive explosions in Josh Terry and Aaron Ashby-Boyd. Terry has a chance to burn every one on the field any time he has to scramble out of the pocket. Not to mention he is very accurate and proficient in his short passing game. Aaron Ashby-Boyd, in my opinion, hasn't played his best game of high school football. I see flashes of greatness sometimes but I've never seen him put a whole game, let alone a whole season together. That could be in part to that he's had other great RB's ahead of him on the depth chart the past two years.

I think Bath county's biggest question is going to be the offensive and defensive line. Losing three seniors (correct me if I'm wrong) that played on both sides of the ball. Aaron Meadows, Stewart Spence, and Dylan Dailey all were awesome on both sides of the ball and Bath county will really miss them.