Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth Earpieces
Does anyone else find them freakin' annoying as all be it? I mean, I see the same few people with them in their ear, no matter where they are or what they are doing. But the weirdest thing is, I don't think I have ever seen them actually talking on them? Do some of you guys think they wear them just to "look" important?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol, I think some people just wear them to look important, also like you, I've not seen anyone talking on one of these.
I work on the road most of the time and use mine quite a bit. Safer to keep both hands on the wheel ya know.
I think they look dumb.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
They look dumb and I see more people wearing them into stores than anywhere else. Also, I never see anyone actually using theirs to talk. I understand they are better to drive with and I've saw a guy who runs a business wear his outside of his truck and use it but random people walking through Wal-Mart with them in and never using them is the usual.
C.Clair Wrote:I think they look dumb.

It looks like they are talking to themselves.
MisterPerfect Wrote:It looks like they are talking to themselves.

You would be surprised at the number of people that I have passed in stores thinking they were on a headset talking to someone.....and they weren't. Confusedhh:
I dont think anyone is that busy to not have time to get their cell phone out of their pocket and answer a call haha
It is my biggest pet peave of all time..I cannot stand it..Who is SO BUSY that they can't answer a phone..I past a guy the other day in Pikeville in a 1986 S-10 and he was on a bluetooth earpiece..Prolly paid more for it that he did his truck...
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:It is my biggest pet peave of all time..I cannot stand it..Who is SO BUSY that they can't answer a phone..I past a guy the other day in Pikeville in a 1986 S-10 and he was on a bluetooth earpiece..Prolly paid more for it that he did his truck...

It's a very big pet peeve for me as well.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:It is my biggest pet peave of all time..I cannot stand it..Who is SO BUSY that they can't answer a phone..I past a guy the other day in Pikeville in a 1986 S-10 and he was on a bluetooth earpiece..Prolly paid more for it that he did his truck...

I use mine when I am driving. I see it as much safer for me to keep both hands on the road when I am talking to my customers.

Thank god for them because it is REALLY difficult to talk on the phone, drive and write down orders from my customers.Confusedhh:
Midee1 Wrote:I use mine when I am driving. I see it as much safer for me to keep both hands on the road when I am talking to my customers.

Thank god for them because it is REALLY difficult to talk on the phone, drive and write down orders from my customers.Confusedhh:

Well, this makes sense.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Well, this makes sense.

But you have to understand I do not use mine all the time. If I'm walking around the mall or the store I feel like an idiot talking on one of them. At least when you have the phone up to your ear other people know that you are talking to someone and not to yourself.
Smile need me one of those.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Midee1 Wrote:But you have to understand I do not use mine all the time. If I'm walking around the mall or the store I feel like an idiot talking on one of them. At least when you have the phone up to your ear other people know that you are talking to someone and not to yourself.

HaHa.
LOL Reminds me of a story. I was with my dad the other day and I guess he didn't know exactly what it was and I had to explain it to him and he started laughing and told me it looked like a back up light for gay men because it was blinking. LOL
:biggrin: Of course guy's you all had to know I use one

As with Midee, I use mine for the amount of driving that I do. If you are a user of a cell phone quite often, it's a heck of a lot easier than walking around with an arm to the ear. :igiveup:
I wish they will lower the cost of them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:I wish they will lower the cost of them.

How much does a good one cost?
a good one about 50 dollars.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

One time when i was eating at Wendy's, some guy came in talking on one of those. Apparently him and his wife were in a fight and he was yelling at her but he didnt realize how loud he was. It cracked me up
That is when it is funny.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I walked into a store today with my bluetooth in my ear. I've gotten so used to wearing it that I forget I have it. I rarely speak on the phone when I'm in a store because I don't want to be rude. I hate holding the phone & getting the hand cramp. Of course while typing this my phone rang & my bluetooth died. Now I'm forced to lie on my side with the phone on the pillow.