Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Outfielder in 15th?
Best outfilder in 15th
Seth Setser-P'burg
'Snake, I mean Jake, Cyrus. Paintsville.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jeremy Stacy-Johnson Central (centerfielder)
Adam Slone-Betsy Layne don't let many get by him
Jake Cyrus, totally agree
Jake Cyrus and Jeremy Stacy are the best
I would have thought Daniel Harmon, however he has not performed this year.

I will agree with Irish, not much talent our there this year.
Jeremy Stacy is the best outfielder overal there is in the 15th.
Top 4
1.Jeremy Stacy JC
2.Chandler Shepherd LC
3.Nick Hackeny LC
4.Jake Cyrus PHS
Nick Hackney
The one glaring weakness in the outfield is I have not seen one player that I would be afraid to take the extra base on. This is very unusual for the region.

Timmy Lovern from Belfry has to be in the top three.
The overall talent is way down, but now that Chandler Shepherd is an outfielder, he is definetely somebody I would not run on, and I would put him as the best outfielder in the region. However, if he is not on the running for that I would have to say that Jake Cyrus and Jeremy Stacy are hands down the best outfielders in the region. Nick Hackney is good as well.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:The overall talent is way down, but now that Chandler Shepherd is an outfielder, he is definetely somebody I would not run on, and I would put him as the best outfielder in the region. However, if he is not on the running for that I would have to say that Jake Cyrus and Jeremy Stacy are hands down the best outfielders in the region. Nick Hackney is good as well.

Terrible place to put your stud pitcher. If he doesnt stay loose between innings and turns a throw loose to the plate, he is done. I dont like this situation at all if he is my child.
Commanche Wrote:Terrible place to put your stud pitcher. If he doesnt stay loose between innings and turns a throw loose to the plate, he is done. I dont like this situation at all if he is my child.

Im not sure how long he has been there. The last game I seen them play thats where he was, centerfield. I agree though, centerfield, catcher, and short stop are probably the worst places for a stud pitcher to play.
I think Justin Jackson from AC is a great outflider i have watch this kid play he the real deal..
I don't know how you could have a better year at center field than Seth Setser of Prestonsburg has had this season
Tyler Grim from JC is very underrated outfielder.
Justin Jackson-AC
There are some good ones, but to be smaller Justin Jackson from AC is very good at CF. Don't miss many.
I think all those who said Jeremy Stacy from JC were justified tonite after the catch he made in LEFT field.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cyrus is by far the best glove but I have not seen him throw many ppl out!!!
Ring'Em Up Wrote:I think all those who said Jeremy Stacy from JC were justified tonite after the catch he made in LEFT field.

I think he is still running after that ball! :biggrin: :thatsfunn That was an amazing catch.
Jeremy did one heck of a job last night. Great catch on the run last night.
Jake Cyrus
Tyler Grim is quick too. I saw one catch from the PHS/JCHS regular season that one of the young TIgers sent out there. Grim was quick on that one.