Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 6 - Magoffin County- 3
Final from the first day of the 57th District Tournament
Congrats SC
Congrats SC.
Stats?
baseballfan Wrote:Stats?
Magoffin's fielding was horrible. A big time, 2 strike hit by Chase Lafferty, (freshman?) in the 3rd or 4th inning seemed to break the spirit of the hornets.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^ 8th grader!!
Glad to see Brady Horn come in and play like he did tonight
Mike Hall does it again. His wins a game when they are the underdog. Congrats Cards.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Mike Hall does it again. His wins a game when they are the underdog. Congrats Cards.

I don't think they were the underdogs.
MR. Slate Wrote:I don't think they were the underdogs.

From everyone that I talked to this season they were. But after going and looking at their schedule and the win I would have to say that you are right Mr. Slate. Does Mike Hall have enough magic to pull the big one off tonight or will it be a repeat of last year's LC/SC semifinal.
OutsideLogic Wrote:From everyone that I talked to this season they were. But after going and looking at their schedule and the win I would have to say that you are right Mr. Slate. Does Mike Hall have enough magic to pull the big one off tonight or will it be a repeat of last year's LC/SC semifinal.
It would be awesome if he did. With LC's offense not near as potent as last year's, and if he had Brady available to throw tonite, I would not think it would be too far out to think Mike could find a couple early runs and really put some pressure on the Dawgs. But as far as I know, Horn is not available tonite. Maybe he can get a big-time performance out of someone else. Best of luck, coach.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Coach Hall can pull the unexpected sometimes but this one may too tough. Did Horn pitch last night?
OutsideLogic Wrote:Coach Hall can pull the unexpected sometimes but this one may too tough. Did Horn pitch last night?
He came in relief in the 3rd, I believe. I was told he threw either 4 or 5 innings. I missed who was on the mound at the end.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:He came in relief in the 3rd, I believe. I was told he threw either 4 or 5 innings. I missed who was on the mound at the end.

3.2 innings
Congrats SC.