Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are your favorite posters?
What posters do you most respect or like in these forums? Go.
I like about everyone on here. First as foremost, I love myself. LOL. But i do like the posts of phs1986, BlackcatAlum, PC_You_Know, *Cheer_Cental_Chick, thetribe, Stardust (When it's basketball season, hardly see him when it's not, lol), If...Then, HORNET_POWER, Tides_Hoss, QQ, 15thRegionSlamaBama, and man, there are many more. I know I left someone out, and I'll add some more later because I hate leaving people out.

Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
I really enjoy reading posts from members such as Midee1, torQQue, FBALL, BCF4L, Beef, jammin' jamey, BFritz, ComfortEagle, letthebighogroot, EKUAlum05, More Cowbell, Mr. Kimball, Redneck, PLAYBOY5, TidesHoss32, Irish4, DortonWildcat5, blackcat, 15thregionslammabamma, donathanhurley, kywldcat01, Stardust, The King, jetpilot, DevilsWin, tradition, and charlie22.

There's more, but thats all I have off the top of my head.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I really enjoy reading posts from members such as Midee1, torQQue, FBALL, BCF4L, Beef, jammin' jamey, BFritz, ComfortEagle, letthebighogroot, EKUAlum05, More Cowbell, Mr. Kimball, Redneck, PLAYBOY5, TidesHoss32, Irish4, DortonWildcat5, blackcat, 15thregionslammabamma, donathanhurley, kywldcat01, Stardust, The King, jetpilot, DevilsWin, tradition, and charlie22.

causes a lot of drama for the likeness.
Midee1, torQQue, FBALL, BCF4L, Beef, jammin' jamey, BFritz, ComfortEagle, PLAYBOY5, TidesHoss32, BatPuff
I enjoy reading everybody's posts. I love how everyone has such vast opinions and off the wall topics. Makes for great reading and even better conversation.

off topic a little, but has anyone decided if BGR is going to have a get together this summer?
donathanhurley Wrote:I like about everyone on here. First as foremost, I love myself. LOL. But i do like the posts of phs1986, BlackcatAlum, PC_You_Know, *Cheer_Cental_Chick, thetribe, Stardust (When it's basketball season, hardly see him when it's not, lol), If...Then, HORNET_POWER, Tides_Hoss, QQ, 15thRegionSlamaBama, and man, there are many more. I know I left someone out, and I'll add some more later because I hate leaving people out.

Smile

I'm here DH :Thumbs:

Thanks
Stardust Wrote:I'm here DH :Thumbs:

Thanks

Good to see ya!
:rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
I LOVE hearing from theVille, NOT. Yea I do, I like giving him grief over those lousy stinking birds....

I respect Stardust, BlackCatAlum, EKUAlum, and anyone else that has a little sense about the topics that they are talking about.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I enjoy reading everybody's posts. I love how everyone has such vast opinions and off the wall topics. Makes for great reading and even better conversation.

off topic a little, but has anyone decided if BGR is going to have a get together this summer?

This is a must.
outdoorsman43, Stardust, BlackcatAlum, EKUAlum, BatCat11, and torQQue
I really like that Beef guy a lot!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:I really like that Beef guy a lot!!

That makes one....:flame:

jk
LOL @ BEEF and Stardust...
I really enjoy reading all posts placed on the board.... I may not agree with everyone of them but we all have opinions and I like to get a feel of the differences amongst the members of the forum!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
I like to read the posts of Playboy5, The King, BlackcatAlum, Stardust, new o, and Panther Thunder.
I mostly have respect for BlackcatAlum, Beef, FOX SPORTS, Stardust, phs1986, TorQQue, If...Then, 15thRegionCrazy, Midee1, Comfort Eagle, Panther Thunder, Fball, and Donathan has some good interesting posts Wink

MANY MORE!
I respect everyone on here really. Honestly though, hardly ever do I look at the username of anyone when I'm replying or reading a post. If it's something I enjoy talking about, then I will post without really paying attention to who I'm talking to.

Whenever this site started though, I really enjoyed reading crazytaxidriver, QQ, and Beef. But, that was basically because we were the only ones here. Now, the 3 above just suck.....other than QQ who is cool because he created this site.....but other than that, he sucks too. ha
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I really enjoy reading posts from members such as Midee1, torQQue, FBALL, BCF4L, Beef, jammin' jamey, BFritz, ComfortEagle, letthebighogroot, EKUAlum05, More Cowbell, Mr. Kimball, Redneck, PLAYBOY5, TidesHoss32, Irish4, DortonWildcat5, blackcat, 15thregionslammabamma, donathanhurley, kywldcat01, Stardust, The King, jetpilot, DevilsWin, tradition, and charlie22.

No love for ODM43?
By far the best poster on this site is theVILLE.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I like to read the posts of Playboy5, The King, BlackcatAlum, Stardust, new o, and Panther Thunder.
Thanks for the props bro! Have always enjoyed reading posts from very sports knowledgable people like yourself! Aren't we working hard right now, lol!
BatCat11 Wrote:Midee1, torQQue, FBALL, BCF4L, Beef, jammin' jamey, BFritz, ComfortEagle, PLAYBOY5, TidesHoss32, BatPuff
Thanks for the props BC11~!

Thanks Blackcat!!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:By far the best poster on this site is theVILLE.
:lmao: i wish we could've not even said his name. but as far as me i like every big blue fan there is and all others who actually post legit material instead of trying to blow smoke up everybody's:moon:
I guess everyone must have forgotten about me..lol
king360 Wrote:I guess everyone must have forgotten about me..lol

Never!
King360 is an awesome poster!
LOL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
king360 Wrote:I guess everyone must have forgotten about me..lol

They really have forgotten about me.
donathanhurley Wrote:Never!
King360 is an awesome poster!
LOL.

:rockon: ..Yep..lol
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Thanks for the props bro! Have always enjoyed reading posts from very sports knowledgable people like yourself! Aren't we working hard right now, lol!

Same to you.

I don't know about you, but I consider typing to be hard work! Just counting down the days until Summer break.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:No love for ODM43?
:thatsfunn
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Same to you.

I don't know about you, but I consider typing to be hard work! Just counting down the days until Summer break.
Isn't that the truth! 14 more!