Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home run leaders.
Who has the most home runs in the moutains?
I think that a grir from Rowan Co. Sorry don't know a name. Have heard maybe in the hunt for state record.
i believe that girl from rowan county does hold the state record. she was on the east west all star team last year, and i believe that was one of her accomplishments.
I believe I've only saw one go over the fence all season and that was from the Wyoming East team out of WV.
I have a comment, i would like to make. Letcher Central Cougar's, knocking the ball over almost every game? I beleive three of theese girl's are sophmore's and the fourth a senior! names?
I believe Amber Riddle from Rowan county has the most homeruns, I think it is 16. The only ones I have seen this year is Brooke Webb from Jenkins vs. LCC in the district championship, and one from a girl from Johnson Central, not sure her name, during the 14 inning game vs. Jenkins. I have heard that some girls from LCC has hit some but never saw one. If I had to guess though, I would say it is Chloe Wynn and Lisa Frazier that hit them, they are both great hitters from what I have seen.
Lisa Frazier has 4 home runs, Chloe Wynn has 2 grand slam home runs, Courtney Johnson has 1 home run and Micca Boggs has 1. In the JV Annie Boggs has 1 and Amelia Shepherd has 1. All of these girls are freshman and sophomores except for Courtney, which is a senior.
I hope Letcher Co Central can learn from this year, and prove themselves next year. Coach Adams is a good coach, and I think with the talent he's got coming back, he should be given one more chance. But I think that if they don't get it done next year, and I mean District Championship, then I think he should be gone. That would make four years not winning a district title if they don't win it next year.