Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central, Estill Co. Score?
Aren't they playing it now??
yea it started at 6:00.
I think it was at Estill so it may be a while before we hear anything.
Estill has a radio station but it wont come in where i live so i cant listen to it.
Strikeout King Wrote:Estill has a radio station but it wont come in where i live so i cant listen to it.

Do they broadcast the baseball games there?
they have before. they broadcast Football Games, Boys Basketball Games and some Girls Basketball Games.
That's cool. They very rarely cover a baseball game here.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:That's cool. They very rarely cover a baseball game here.

how come? the one that does the Football, Boys Basketball games is Coach Wood and William Hardy. when they do baseball games, William does them by his self.
I dunno. WSGS covers the football and basketball games but they rarely do baseball games. Since Hazard is hosting the district and the regional this year it would be nice if they broadcasted the games on the radio.
that would be cool. what i dont get is when they do the football games they broadcast all of them home and away, but when they do basketball they only do home games unless its the District and Region Tournament.
Strikeout King Wrote:that would be cool. what i dont get is when they do the football games they broadcast all of them home and away, but when they do basketball they only do home games unless its the District and Region Tournament.

I don't know unless it's where you only have like 10 football games the whole season and in basketball you have 20+. I think this past season Hazard ended up playing 35 games in basketball.
well apprantley this game has been cancelled because the KHSAA website took it off
With KHSAA you never know. lol
lol. the thing is, both baseball and softball had home games today and the softball game is still on the website but the baseball game isnt.
The game is at PCC
that might be correct bc Estill has already had there Senior Night Game. but what i dont get is why KHSAA website had it as Perry Co. Central @ Estill Co. instead of the other way around
Maybe the field at Estill was to wet to play and they decided to play at PCC
Did they play and if so, who won??
Navajo4life Wrote:Did they play and if so, who won??

no they didnt. both Estill Co. Softball and Baseball games got cancelled
Perry made the long trip to Estill and when they rolled in, the clouds opened up and flooded everything. Cancelled. Hate they had to make that long trip for nothing, would of been a good game. Good luck to both teams in the Districts and hopefully the Regional tourney.
i figured thats what happened. idk about Perry but Estill practically has a guaranteed Region apperance bc they got Owsley in the First round of Districts. but good luck to both Teams