• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 7 - East Ridge 0
Game played on Thursday 5-14 @ Belfry.

Congrats Pirates on a great season!!

NOW it's tourney time!!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
how will they do in the tourney?
Belfry and Coach Hagy are having an amazing season. This is an extremely young team as well. The future is bright at Belfry!
Grats Belfry
Uncle Fester Wrote:Belfry and Coach Hagy are having an amazing season. This is an extremely young team as well. The future is bright at Belfry!

Just got a phone call and Belfry is supposed to play Lawrence County tomorrow (Saturday) @ 1:00.

The boys are doing great! When they play team ball, they are a team that is hard to reckon with!! LOL.....
They are only graduating 3 seniors this year. They have quite a few underclassmen who will be able to step up to the plate and make good things happen for the next few years at Belfry!

phs1986 Wrote:Just got a phone call and Belfry is supposed to play Lawrence County tomorrow (Saturday) @ 1:00.

The boys are doing great! When they play team ball, they are a team that is hard to reckon with!! LOL.....
They are only graduating 3 seniors this year. They have quite a few underclassmen who will be able to step up to the plate and make good things happen for the next few years at Belfry!
Sister our Tourney starts there tomorrow, do you know what time? Nick has to be there at 1:00.
Congrats Belfry!
BMSPirateMom #11 Wrote:Sister our Tourney starts there tomorrow, do you know what time? Nick has to be there at 1:00.

IDK???? Coach called and said for them to be there at 11:00 tomorrow morning.....I will make a couple calls and see what I can find out!! :rockon:

Are you sayin that the middle school tourney starts tomorrow too?? LORD we are gonna be crazy before this is over!! HAHAHA...

I just wanted to say what a great game Brandon Chapman pitched last night! Congrats Pirates!
The Installer Wrote:I just wanted to say what a great game Brandon Chapman pitched last night! Congrats Pirates!

Agree with^^^^ . He did pitch a great game!!

Congrats Belfry
Im not exactly fond of you "Pirate Moms"

:biggrin:
If...Then Wrote:Im not exactly fond of you "Pirate Moms"

:biggrin:

Oh yes you are.... you just don't want to admit it!! LOL....
:Clap: