Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paulus to play football for Orange
The former Duke point guard will enroll in graduate school at Syracuse and try to make a comeback in football for the Orange, he said Thursday.

"My gut and my heart were telling me that [Syracuse] was the best place for me," Paulus said from Durham, N.C., during a conference call.

The decision ends a month of speculation whether the one-time star high school quarterback from Syracuse would resume his football career.

He worked out for the Green Bay Packers in April, acknowledged meeting with Michigan coach Rich Rodriguez about playing for the Wolverines, also visited Nebraska and said he was contacted by about two dozen programs.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4166034
well at least we'll know he's starting caz he said earlier that he's going to where he'll start.
Will be very interesting to see how he plays.
I really hope he does well. This would be an incredible story.
paulus is crazy for playing football he would have a good shot of going early in the draft
wildcat1323 Wrote:paulus is crazy for playing football he would have a good shot of going early in the draft

He's got a Duke education, he will make more than enough money in his lifetime just from that education. This is what he loves, and he only has ONE chance to do it. I applaud him, just like the kid from Florida State who took the Rhodes Scholarship and is going on to be a Dr. and passed up a top 15 draft pick.