Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burch, WV
Wondering about how their offseason is going. They were pretty young last year when the bobcats played them.
how many players does burch plan on fielding?
They are traditionally week. They will be another homcoming game for lots of teams.
i say Phelps will beat them..
phelpsboy81 Wrote:i say Phelps will beat them..
I say that they will be lucky to win a game...again.TongueirateSho
What has been there history? Did they ever field a team that was a great team?
cougarpride08 Wrote:What has been there history? Did they ever field a team that was a great team?

They have always been TERRIBLE in football. Anyone that thinks they have a shot at being great at football from burch go to eather matewan or belfry.
Pond creek nation Wrote:They have always been TERRIBLE in football. Anyone that thinks they have a shot at being great at football from burch go to eather matewan or belfry.
Or Gilbert! ... Burch had 1 team back in 91' that was pretty good. That is the only one that I lost to when I played at Gilbert. Billy Irwin, Greg Ferrell, Roger Workman, A big FB(can't remember his name). They beat us by 6. Other than that, I don't recall. They might have had some good teams way back. Our all time record with them is something like 35 - 4. Us and Matewan have a good rivalry. The all time record is something like 17 - 17 - 1.