Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell COunty 42 Lawrence County 7 FINAL
Lawrence scored on its first drive after having the ball for around 7 minutes and 30 seconds then couldn't do anything after that. Congrats to the Bobcats.

We should be better next year with most returning.
Congrats to Bell County.
Good Luck to Lawrence next season.
Thanks TC.

Good luck to APB next week.
Congratulations Bobcats. Sorry, about Lawrence Catdawg. Hopefully, they will be strong next year.
Sorry to hear this, I hope to see the dawgs back in the saddle next year.
I think we'll be getting a little closer to the teams of the 90's come next year at least we hope. Thanks all.
Sorry CD.
I just got back from Bell Co. i know the score does not reflect how hard the bows played. Bell is going to be tough for anyone out of our region. The are just a physical football team, and a youg young young football team that we are going to have to deal with for the next several years. Lawrence co could move the ball pretty much at will, just a few plays that killed some drives. Morgan Roberts played the best game of the year for him. Can not say enough on how tough cory is going to be, he and morgan took some shots and just got up and played the next play, Morgan ended up with 82 yards rushing and about 20 yards rec. our line played one of there best games tonight. I know you are saying yea right it looks like it, but i am telling you that is how good bell is. There qb just a soph, completed ever pass he threw, and can carry out a fake better than anyone i have seen in a while.
Good season Dawgs and cant wait to see you back on the field next year.
congratulations to hilton and his boys, things will be better next year CD
congrats to bell with the win and goodluck for next week, also congrats to lawrence for makin the playoffs and better luck next year
lc good season, see ya next year
Thanks all, i have never seen so many people with so much respect as i have on here, no matter how bad the school hate each other, congrads to all of us on here.