Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCC Football
i was jus wondering if Chappell will be back for the dores next season?
Chappell Went 1-9 in his 3rd Season as the Dores Head Coach and 9-22 career so has anyone heard of anything
fear the d those r sum horrible stats for this coach and i beleive pcc has a lot of talent that could be put to use with a new coaching staff!!
I also agree that PCC has a great football team!.....They have alot of talented players like...and they are lookin for some revenge on their next season with there key player for next year Brandon Willis...they have the players but where is the coaches???????????????:Shaking:
ComeGetSome Wrote:I also agree that PCC has a great football team!.....They have alot of talented players like...and they are lookin for some revenge on their next season with there key player for next year Brandon Willis...they have the players but where is the coaches???????????????:Shaking:
i agree "get some" their coaching staff is pretty young and with the lost of the offensive coordinator this season, where they gonna go next year, i dont think far eventhough they do have some talented players
They didnt lose the offenisve coordinator thats chappell they lost D Coordinator Coach Hollan is what ive heard am i right??? but i agree they have a lot of young tanent good backs miller and willis
i dont rlly know if chappell will be back next yr but that pcc will be good and they gonna show em how to get tha club crunk and dey gonna hit something thats gonna rattle dey trunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chappel is a good coach he is just coaching at a bad school......j-mo u do not make any sense what so ever