Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Senior Game at PCC
The seniors of the 14th region will be playing tonight at 7:30 at PCC for those of you who want to attend. I don't have a roster tho, if anyone can get one and post it, that would be great.
Does KCC have any playing in it?
I know Banks, Proffit, and Blair are playing from LCC.
There is an underclassmen game as well and also a Junior game
UkFan23 Wrote:There is an underclassmen game as well and also a Junior game

LCC, has Logan Johnson,Kendall Ballou,(freshmen) and Brain Roark(soph) in the underclassmen game.
Kendel will be in this game
If it's at PCC I bet it will be a 100 degrees in that gym.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:If it's at PCC I bet it will be a 100 degrees in that gym.

Idk if it was a 100 degrees in there or not but it sure felt like it!!
To hot in the hot tube!! Gonna make me sweat!!
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:If it's at PCC I bet it will be a 100 degrees in that gym.

Your right, today brought back alot of memories.
It was very hott.
Yeah it was hott
james54 Wrote:Yeah it was hott

Why is it so hot in this gym for?
PCC's gym is always hot when it's warm outside. There's no AC, no windows to open to get a breeze and evidently no fans. Come to think of it...it's hot in the middle of winter at the basketball games. When it's hot outside it's stifling in there. Can you imagine sitting thru graduation the end of May/1st of June?
PCCs gym has AC, but it is rarely on. And over the weekend they had to reboot the schools power, idk why, and it took the whole weekend and half of school monday before any of the school had AC.
wood_chuck Wrote:PCCs gym has AC, but it is rarely on. And over the weekend they had to reboot the schools power, idk why, and it took the whole weekend and half of school monday before any of the school had AC.

The gym is not air conditioned.
Yeah I agree with you all, PCC gym is pretty bad when its in the middle of summer at graduation, when I was younger, I remember going there fr a graduation and it was like a sona.
who won the games and who played well?
Does anyone have the results? Stats? I will assume the 53/54th teams probably dominated, right? Their teams were stacked.
Sounds awesome.
kryptonite Wrote:Does anyone have the results? Stats? I will assume the 53/54th teams probably dominated, right? Their teams were stacked.

They lead the whole game, but almost led there huge lead get away.
kryptonite Wrote:Does anyone have the results? Stats? I will assume the 53/54th teams probably dominated, right? Their teams were stacked.

53/54th had Garrison Collins, Justin Jones, Brent Hall and Klay Maggard on the inside. 55/56 had Jeremy Congleton as the sole inside player. Andy Blank shot the lights out in the first half for the 53/54 squad.

In the second half Tristan Cackling, Aaron Charles, Chris Hoover and Brandon Hayes brought the 55/56 to within 3 with a few seconds to go but the clock hardly stops in an all star game. 53/54 ended up winning by 5.

The kids just played and had fun.
who were the underclassmen from Perry, Hazard and Knott?
Dawggie Wrote:who were the underclassmen from Perry, Hazard and Knott?

Perry-Dillion Cornett & Dustin Brewer

Hazard-Eric Back & B.J. Combs

Knott-Mikey Slone & Zach Davis but Zach was not there
Thanks for the info ARC and UkFan23!!
The 55th also had D Hayes and B Campbell. HOT is an understatement about that gym!