Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Recruiting Class?
In your opinion what is the best recruiting class UK has ever had? Up until now.
You can make a point for the class where we had Rondo, Morris, Crawford, and Bradley. All were great players at UK. Three of them were All Americans.
C.Clair Wrote:You can make a point for the class where we had Rondo, Morris, Crawford, and Bradley. All were great players at UK. Three of them were All Americans.
I like this class also. The class when tony delk came in was tough as well as this years class. I guess we'll have to see what happens.
C.Clair Wrote:You can make a point for the class where we had Rondo, Morris, Crawford, and Bradley. All were great players at UK. Three of them were All Americans.

I had way higher expectations for that class so imo that class was a bust. The best class had to be Jared carter, adam williams and rekalin sims.:lmao: :lmao: :HitWall:
As did I, when we got those guys I thought it would be a matter of time before we got ourselves another banner to hang up. But with Rondo and Sparks GF getting together, Morris be a complete reject and wanting to go to the NBA with only one or two lack luster year, I began to not think that we were going to get that banner.
The year they got Delk, McCarty, Prickett, and Pope. Although I believe Pope was a transfer.
yes, he was a transfer from washington.
morris really ruined that class with his pure selfishness