Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNC 83 Villanova 69 Final Four
Congrats Carolina!!!!
Final from Ford Field. UNC moves on to face State on Monday night.
Congrats UNC!!!!
Funny both post at the same time.
N.C. Is a beast.
Villanova just played absolutley terrible tonight, UNC did a nice job on the defensive end contesting every shot and shot lights out. There is always next year though and heck we did something we hadnt done in over two decades.
Congrats Heels. North Carolina just has to much talent.
This could be the most boring NC game in a long time...
No surprise, But wished it was a closer more interesting game...:zzz:
Congrats UNC!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
V played a bad game, congrats NC!!! Hope they lose though! Really never have liked them, but i do think Hansbrough is a beast and I hope him t he best,Lawson is another one as well!
Nice to see that the Preseason best team in the Nation is getting the chance to prove they are the best team at the end of the season
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Villanova just played absolutley terrible tonight, UNC did a nice job on the defensive end contesting every shot and shot lights out. There is always next year though and heck we did something we hadnt done in over two decades.

Congrats to the NOVA cats....they had a heck of a year....and made it to the FINAL FOUR....I sure never seen them doing that....lol....but congrats to UNC and hope you get beat by MSU......GO SPARTANS....:Cheerlead
theVILLE Wrote:Congrats to the NOVA cats....they had a heck of a year....and made it to the FINAL FOUR....I sure never seen them doing that....lol....but congrats to UNC and hope you get beat by MSU......GO SPARTANS....:Cheerlead

lol hopefully they can build off this year and hopefully do this more often then every 2 decades lol
theVILLE Wrote:Congrats to the NOVA cats....they had a heck of a year....and made it to the FINAL FOUR....I sure never seen them doing that....lol....but congrats to UNC and hope you get beat by MSU......GO SPARTANS....:Cheerlead

i second that:Thumbs: