Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 2 - Estill Co. 1 8 innings
Congrats Hazard! sounds like a good and exciting game
Congrats Dawgs! This was a close game.
Sounds like a good one, Where was this one played at? Congrats Dawgs!!!
MVP2 Wrote:Sounds like a good one, Where was this one played at? Congrats Dawgs!!!

@ Hazard. i think it might have been in the queen city classic but not for sure
Anybody know who pitched in this one?
It was scoreless into the top of the 8th when Estill scored with two outs on a hit up the middle. Bottom of the 8th, Pulliam battles Drew Freeman before lining a shot to right field to tie the game. Cory Slone with a walk-off double to deep left. FUN GAME TO WATCH. Congrats to Hazard.

TJ Searcy went the distance to get the much deserved win. Drew Freeman pitched the first 7 and he was magnificent. Drew was lifted for #18 in the bottom of the 8th, then brought back to face Pulliam. Coach Wood then brought #18 back into pitch to Slone...ballgame over!
This game was a barnburner!!
GOOD JOB DAWGS!!!!
this game sounds like it was a very exciting game. i cant wait to see these two good teams play again on April 25th at Estill
Strikeout King Wrote:@ Hazard. i think it might have been in the queen city classic but not for sure

This game wasn't part of the Queen City Classic but it was probably better than any of the QCC games. lol
idk if it was or not. thanks. Congrats Hazard!!!! best of luck you all the rest of the way. i cant wait to see these 2 teams play again in Irvine.
Congrats Hazard.
Congrats Hazard on a great win. Wish I could've seen this one.
T.J. Searcy on the mound for Hazard....
[Image: http://inlinethumb39.webshots.com/37542/...425Q85.jpg]
Congrats Hazard
couldn't attend this one!!!! good job dogs!!
wow, nice win dawgs!!
Once again it's wide open in the 14th.......... No clear cut front runner yet however if Letcher beats Perry tonight that puts them as the favorite...... Another great year so far for baseball in the 14th!
Great ballgame. The 14th region has 4 teams that could win it. Estill, Hazard, PCC, and Letcher. Knott could sneak up on someone because they have a very deep pitching staff, but the question will be their hitting. We are down at Powell this year and will be lucky to get out of the district ........AGAIN.........
Good win for Hazard.