Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Practice
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I wouldnt count Liggins nor Galloway out just yet you guys/gals. Different styles of offense and coaching will suite diffrent players. Never know this new offense with new coaching could make Liggins and Galloway into what we expected this past season. Sounds like a great attitude by all parties and a great practice. As he said in the news conference if they arent having fun they wont win games, sounds likes they are REALLY enjoying themselves.

Good post. I agree the different style will help Liggins and Galloway. It is much like Rondo did not play well for Tubby and his style but the wide open floor in the NBA has suited him well.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Good post. I agree the different style will help Liggins and Galloway. It is much like Rondo did not play well for Tubby and his style but the wide open floor in the NBA has suited him well.
:Thumbs: yep i see this also but people are still stuck on what they seen in BCG's offense which is totally different. me and my family both said that miller will be the one to surprise everyone and i hope he does!