Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Greenberg
He's been bashing us all morning.

Thoughts?
blackcat Wrote:He's been bashing us all morning.

Thoughts?

Yeah I know! Ahh it don't matter Cal is going to be our next coach so it don't matter what Mike Greenburg thinks! lol Andy Katz is right!
I could care less what Mark thinks. Lot's of people at ESPN dislike UK and none of us UK fans give a crap.
Who cares what that wimpy punk says?

Mark????:biggrin:
Quote:I could care less what Mark thinks. Lot's of people at ESPN dislike UK and none of us UK fans give a crap.

i couldnt have said it any better. this will be awesome if UK gets calipari and those players that follow him, it will be even more awesome if Meeks and Patterson stay
Lets face it Greenie as Golic calls him talks alot and it means very little. Maybe he and Mike Wilbon will get their own ESPN show and called it Pardon The Interruption but We are Stupid. Who can Greeny seriously, he's a Mets fan
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I could care less what Mark thinks. Lot's of people at ESPN dislike UK and none of us UK fans give a crap.

Perfectly said, BA.
I am just shocked they are talking collegiate sports!

Mike & Mike sucks unless you are a NFL, Yankees, Red Sox, or Notre Dame football fan. Those 4 topics probably account for 90% of the total things Mike and Mike talk about that is sports related. Mike & Mike is designed for the ratings, not substance.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I am just shocked they are talking collegiate sports!

Mike & Mike sucks unless you are a NFL, Yankees, Red Sox, or NFL fan. Those 4 topics probably account for 90% of the total things Mike and Mike talk about that is sports related.

Ain't the truth. I quit watching this show a long time ago.
Yea I hate Mike and Mike.... worst show to watch about sports IMO.
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
Never liked this show.
I enjoy listening to Mike Golic, but Mike Greenburg is nothing more than an annoying noise to listen to.
Greenberg and Wilbon are correct in their criticisms. The only people saying they are idiots are the ones that the criticism hits a little to close to home on.
Greenberg just said that Calipari shouldnt take the job because it isnt better than what he has right. Saying that the microscope isnt worth it.

Wilbon uses race against us in the Tubby thing saying we fired him when actually Tubby stepped down. Good journilism there. And then after the flak BCG started to get Wilbon said he hoped we didn't win a game for two years. He is an ***.
FBALL Wrote:Greenberg and Wilbon are correct in their criticisms. The only people saying they are idiots are the ones that the criticism hits a little to close to home on.

I only said wimpy punk.:yikes:
FBALL Wrote:Greenberg and Wilbon are correct in their criticisms. The only people saying they are idiots are the ones that the criticism hits a little to close to home on.

Actually that's completely incorrect. Every other analyst and columnist besides Wilbon, Greenberg (who has no idea what he's talking about 95% of the time), and Blackistone think it's a perfect move not only for Calapari, but for the University as well.
yeah for once they are not bashing uk!! they all think it is a good move, calipari wants and needs respect and a chance to win a national title. uk will give that to him, conf usa just doesnt have the tough schools like the sec does and won't be considered an elite league. very few papers and reporters are saying it is a bad move, wilbon is just wrong again as usual.
Just give it a little time. Once UK is back as one of the top teams, they'll love UK again. After they let Billy go they said no one could come in and turn UK around as quick as UK fans wanted. Once Calipari shown interest the tune changed. They started talking how Calipari would show an immediate change and would have UK back in the Sweet 16 by next season. They just go with the flow. However, they can't hate UK too much. It is absolutely all they are talking about on ESPN. UK isn't in the Final 4, but are getting more attention than the 4 teams that are.
I don't dislike any of the ESPN Commentators besides Jay Bilas he's obviously biased. Hubert Davis is also biased towards the ACC he gets on my nerves sometimes, and my favorite is probably Digger Phelps or Bobby Knight. Love those guys.
Yeah I watched this and didn't really feel as if Greenie was bashing but only stating the facts. If he loses 10-14 games at Memphis nobody is going to be asking for his head unlike what it would be like at UK.
The Admiral Wrote:I don't dislike any of the ESPN Commentators besides Jay Bilas he's obviously biased. Hubert Davis is also biased towards the ACC he gets on my nerves sometimes, and my favorite is probably Digger Phelps or Bobby Knight. Love those guys.

You do realize Bilas is quite possibly the least biased announcer there is? He is very professional IMO and the only announcer with legitimate creative insight. I like Bobby Knight as well, but Digger, well Digger is a different story.
The Admiral Wrote:I don't dislike any of the ESPN Commentators besides Jay Bilas he's obviously biased. Hubert Davis is also biased towards the ACC he gets on my nerves sometimes, and my favorite is probably Digger Phelps or Bobby Knight. Love those guys.

Jay Bilas is the least bias of all the commentators.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Greenberg just said that Calipari shouldnt take the job because it isnt better than what he has right. Saying that the microscope isnt worth it.

Wilbon uses race against us in the Tubby thing saying we fired him when actually Tubby stepped down. Good journilism there. And then after the flak BCG started to get Wilbon said he hoped we didn't win a game for two years. He is an ***.

Tubby was ran off.