Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norte Dame 77 Kentucky 67
EKY_Basketball Wrote:Billy G is responible for 9 of the 15 we dress every night, and how many of these are contributors, 1 or 2 at best!!!!!!!!!!! I am not nieve, you are nieve for thinkin UK fans don't deserve the same results that they have at North Carolina,Duke, or even Louisville. If your a Nova fan, which I would love for UK to offer the job to Jay Wright, why don't you worry about Nova and leave UK discussions to True Blue Fans!!!!!!!!

Hunnnhh - name them? Patterson, No. Meeks, No. Harris, No. Porter, No. Stevenson, No. Stewart, No. Carter, No. Perry, No. Crebs, No. Your math is the opposite - BCG is not responsible for 9 of the 15 on the roster.
i called that
Strikeout King Wrote:Billy G. couldnt even coach an old woman.
Or a fat kid in a cake eating cotest

:lmao:
he took two players and out played your cards in the ville.. hahahaha the great Rick drew up a 35 footer to win the game hahahaha
courtdog Wrote:he took two players and out played your cards in the ville.. hahahaha the great Rick drew up a 35 footer to win the game hahahaha

won the game though, however I agree it was a lucky shot
courtdog Wrote:he took two players and out played your cards in the ville.. hahahaha the great Rick drew up a 35 footer to win the game hahahaha
as a true blue fan you never question the great ricky p even if it is against us. one of if not the best in college right now and will go down as one of the best ever point blank!
Oh he did...I though Louisville won that game....lol

Here is a lik to refresh your memory of that.... Confusedhh:
Call it a lucky shot if you want porter hit 4 threes that game and we all kow porter cant do that again...Confusedhh:
theVILLE Wrote:Oh he did...I though Louisville won that game....lol

Call it a lucky shot if you want porter hit 4 threes that game and we all kow porter cant do that again...Confusedhh:
:lmao: a W is a W no matter what. it sucks that it was against UK though.
theVILLE Wrote:Oh he did...I though Louisville won that game....lol

Yea i guess if you have to be lucky to beat UK then so be it.
Legacy 6o6 Wrote:Yea i guess if you have to be lucky to beat UK then so be it.

:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Hunnnhh - name them? Patterson, No. Meeks, No. Harris, No. Porter, No. Stevenson, No. Stewart, No. Carter, No. Perry, No. Crebs, No. Your math is the opposite - BCG is not responsible for 9 of the 15 on the roster.

My bad 8 instead of 9. Patterson is a toss up, Tubby started the recruitment, Billy G finished it. As for the rest: Liggins, Harrelson, Galloway, Miller, Slone, Krebs (not Crebs), and Williams. He has also dressed Delph and Halsell Not to mention that this man has ran off 4 other players.
Legacy 6o6 Wrote:Yea i guess if you have to be lucky to beat UK then so be it.
Like I said porter had 4 threes that game ad we all know he couldnt do that again...So that my friend was luck...also one of his threes were as deep as that...so subtract porters threes and Sosas since you say it was luck...I say it was clutch...and do the math and Ville wins by 9...:Thumbs: :1: