Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the 14th Region for start of next year?
With what all teams are losing and gaining, how would everyone rank the region!

1. Knott
2. Perry (if Martin gets elibigle)
3. Hazard (if Whitaker doesn't go to prep school or Rose Hill)
4-17. ???????????????????????????
1st - 3 way tie between Hazard, Perry, and Knott
With Perry losing Deron and Klay....
Hazard losing Martin to Perry......
and Knott showing as poorly as they did in District and Region(Poorly as in not winning, they could possibly beat any of those teams, they just didn't get it together)....
I don't see how you can definitely separate these 3 teams apart from each other....
I'd like to think my dores would be #1....but with the loss of Klay down low.....and not having another standout center.....unless we are gonna go 3 guards and run the floor I don't know how that will work....but Hatcher running the floor....I don't see it happening lol.....but he might be able to make it work

If Hazard loses Whitaker they will be devastated and Knott to me still hasn't proven anything......they have the talent but I've just not seen them put it all together
1. Knott 2. Perry 3. Hazard 4. June Buchanan 5. Letcher Central Should be interesting to watch these teams square off next yr.
Boss Hog Wrote:1. Knott 2. Perry 3. Hazard 4. June Buchanan 5. Letcher Central Should be interesting to watch these teams square off next yr.

JBS lost everyone including their coach, dont look for them to be much. LCC will have to have a lot of new kids come in a step up if they want to be a top 5 team.Also they lost 4 of 5 starters. I look for Cordia, Leslie Co, and Buckhorn being to dangerous teams next season.

1.Knott Central
2.Perry Central
3.Hazard (If Whitaker stays and no more tranfers.)
4.Leslie Co.
5.Cordia.
Everyone knows these 3 will be in the top. I asked the question to see if there would be anyone else in the running with these 3 big dogs? (LCC, Breathitt, Cordia, Lee, Wolfe, Owsley)
I think Leslie, Buckhorn, Cordia, and Breathitt could knock off the top dawgs. We could even see the 14th region tourney next year without Hazard or Perry because Buckhorn and Leslie are both capable of knocking them off if thats the way the drawing went.

4.Leslie
5.Cordia
6.Buckhorn
7.Breathitt (returns most of the team)
8.Owlsey (returns most of all the team same as Breathitt)
9.Letcher Central ( Not sure what they got only 1 returing starting (Cornett).They could be a the top but they got something to prove with losing 95% of their offense.
10.Jackson City ( returing Gayheart, Sierra, and Delph.)

*11-17 Most of all the other teams lost a lot of seniors and will be a down year but could fall anywhere from 11-17

*Estill lost 8 seniors with Craklin,Hover, and Coffee could be a long season.

*Wolfe made a run in the 14th Region tourney but losin Hayes and Campbell could
be tough for the Wolves. (Terril does return).

*Lee Co also graudated quite a few seniors and one of the best Aaron Charles.

* JBS lost Garrison,Hall, and Howard and let go of Coach Cook. They do return Stepp and Childers but they'll need a lot of people stepping up if they want to compete.

*Well Powell, Jenkins, and Riverside should be closer to the bottom none of them won over 3 games last season.

Good Luck all teams next season, it should be another fun year in the 14th!
Knott Country Central #1 baby!!!!!!!!

2-17 doesn't even matter.
MVP2 Wrote:JBS lost everyone including their coach, dont look for them to be much. LCC will have to have a lot of new kids come in a step up if they want to be a top 5 team.Also they lost 4 of 5 starters. I look for Cordia, Leslie Co, and Buckhorn being to dangerous teams next season.

1.Knott Central
2.Perry Central
3.Hazard (If Whitaker stays and no more tranfers.)
4.Leslie Co.
5.Cordia.

Agreed.
1. Perry (Amis , Mullins , Martin , Noble)
2. Hazard ( Whitaker , Fugate , Combs)
3. Knott ( Cox, Stamper)
4. Buckhorn ( Stidham , Day , Colwell)
5. Breathitt (Noble , Fugate , Fletcher)
skeow Wrote:1. Perry (Amis , Mullins , Martin , Noble)
2. Hazard ( Whitaker , Fugate , Combs)
3. Knott ( Cox, Stamper)
4. Buckhorn ( Stidham , Day , Colwell)
5. Breathitt (Noble , Fugate , Fletcher)

I really like this list, but flip Knott and Hazard. To many rumors flying about Hazard like coaching changes and transfers.
1. PCC
2. KCC
3. Hazard
4. Leslie.
5. Breathitt
1. Toss up between KCC- they return their best players and gain Nason Roberts who will help on the inside. and PCC(if martin gets eligible)-i can see the loss of maggard really bothering this team.
3. Hazard -lot of advesity around this team right now
4.Buckhornn- returns some good players and could be a threat
5.Breathitt
Kcc

Pcc

Hhs
Hard to come up with a good one until all the dust settles from this past season. A lot of lose ends to get tied up first.
Don't over look Powell. With the rumor of Pittman from Lee coming to Powell.And the return of Christian Brewer to Powell. And not to mention the team they already have who all have improved tremendously from the beginning of last season. They will want to rebound from the awful season they had. So i look for them to do better than most people think. Go Pirates!!!!!!!!!!
1.Knott
2.Perry
3.Hazard (if they dont lose whitaker but if they do then around 6 and and move b-horn and cordia up 1)
4.Buckhorn
5.Cordia
6.Leslie
7.Breathitt
8.jackson city
9.jbs
10.Letcher
KCC, PCC and Hazard are all really pretty equal in my eyes.
Well I don't know where you got your info from but June Buchanan will be returning several players including stepp, slone, amburgey, childers, and thomas in the middle. I look for the crusaders to give knott everything they can handle next yr in the district. And come on please, i could beat jackson city and cordia by myself. Obviously hazard, perry, and knott are going to be your top dogs but seriously cordia..... ? Jackson city??? :lmao: :lmao: :please:
Would it even be possible to build a new gym and have it ready by October or November? Honest question?
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Would it even be possible to build a new gym and have it ready by October or November? Honest question?

Lord no. They are full of it.