Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 18 - Cordia 2
Both runs from Cordia came on walks and then wild pitches once Perry brought in the JV team pretty much. Perry County looked very sharp though all the way around. Tyler Mullins had a very nice day, going 3-3 with 1 of those hits being left handed (hes a righty) and 2 innings on the mound.
PCC played without most of their seniors today didn't they?
geauxtigers75 Wrote:PCC played without most of their seniors today didn't they?

Yes, they were gone on senior trip.
PCC had 10+ runs before Cordia even recorded an out.
Could have been alot worse too, they kept on holding up the runners at 3rd. They had the jv in from the 2nd inning on.
Wow, is Cordia that down this year? I know Perry is a pretty good team, but wow.
Good Job Dores..this is the 1st game ive ever seen and it was pretty boring but I still enjoyed it
king360 Wrote:Good Job Dores..this is the 1st game ive ever seen and it was pretty boring but I still enjoyed it

Blow outs always are boring. But theres nothing like a pressure situation in baseball. Always extreamly dramatic. :Thumbs:
Ouch! Congrats 'Dores!
Looks like PCC is going to make another strong run this year.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Cordia is down JMO. Look very young in spots. They will have a long season. They play Jackson city Friday should be a good game.